Everyday I see us going viral

Not another gender war

2DAEB0A0-C7D0-42AD-BBF9-C8DE03208115.png

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Imagine mushing together an entire demographic of men because a group pf ppl made the decision to make harmless memes

What a miserable way of thinking
Somali supremacists have been calling Madow people slaves and apes for over a decade on twitter. They've built up a lot of enemies online.

Our haters have been waiting for a nigga like yusuf7n to pop up.

Kisame

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The DR is cooked. The country literally made themselves the sex tourism capital of Caribbean. Even though these guys gave Madows access to their women they still get constantly disrespected.

Until Dr and somalis change their image on a global scale niggas will always try to clown us.

The DR is cooked. The country literally made themselves the sex tourism capital of Caribbean. Even though these guys gave Madows access to their women they still get constantly disrespected.

Until Dr and somalis change their image on a global scale niggas will always try to clown us.

At least the Somalis in Somalia are in their own bubble and minding their business. Their stuff only goes viral when diasporoids translate and spread it. Diaspora Somalis are the ones that put all this BS out there and act surprised when they create a new stereotype for themselves.

Kisame

At least the Somalis in Somalia are in their own bubble and minding their business. Their stuff only goes viral when diasporoids translate and spread it. Diaspora Somalis are the ones that put all this BS out there and act surprised when they create a new stereotype for themselves.

We also have Somali dudes in the west willing to just embarrass themselves for Ajnabi acceptance.

These days I consider any Somali dude to be sus if I see them with an ajnabi friend group. Especially if they're the only odd looking one of the group.

You're thinking too much. The same Black people that you're trying to appease face their own stereotypes and prejudices in online spaces.

I'd even say Black people face the most racism and stereotypes on the internet. For example, look at Reddit. Any thread that includes Black people doing something negative gets locked quickly due to the spread of hate speech and dog whistling in the comment section.