EVERYBODY NEEDS TO WATCH THIS

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ALL the countries he mentioned have civil war. This is amazing, People need to know this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Sharmaarke

I will watch it now. But please do me a favor, change your dp/avatar into a hot masculine manly man. Remove that sweet angelic girl. because i cannot reconcile the angelic face with the wording underneath: -weyne

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
YES! YES! Much Better! I like it! Now I can have my dreams!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Bs. We opened the door for them. The only retards on that list that gave them the ability to send in
their lowest ranked merceneries. The sell out shabaab and amisom.

:mjlol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The video.
:icon redface:

I watched it, what i find amazing again is that he said, We can take out counties. Meaning the us govt! I am surprised they didn;t kill him for spilling out secrets

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
And those who disbelieved plotted against you that they might confine you or kill you or drive you away. As they were plotting Allah too was plotting a Plan. And Allah is the Best of the plotters (responders).
It is Amazing how the quran adresses all our modern world problems, if only we followed it and left qabyaalad behind, we would have not been in such state.

I watched it, what i find amazing again is that he said, We can take out counties. Meaning the us govt! I am surprised they didn;t kill him for spilling out secrets
It's insane but I think they don't care since they control the population anyway.
And those who disbelieved plotted against you that they might confine you or kill you or drive you away. As they were plotting Allah too was plotting a Plan. And Allah is the Best of the plotters (responders).
It is Amazing how the quran adresses all our modern world problems, if only we followed it and left qabyaalad behind, we would have not been in such state.
I always thought it was the US fault for ruining Somalia, but this confirms it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The civil war made it easy for the US to come in and bring trained al qaeda cells.

Before that the US had no plans to be in the horn. They were planning mind you, we just made their job easier.

But who created the civil war in the first place?

right now Trump is tweeting and making the Iranians who are protesting to keep on protesting and that america is with them.

the same thing with South Korea protests. Cnn stopped covering their protests now after covering them non stop when the protests started.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Anyone who truly believes that Somalia is in ruins because of foreign interference needs a mental health evaluation.

Last edited:

Trending