Every year some new mentally ill dude arrives in Karmel.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Yesterday (or last night) I was at the main big Palestinian owned Somali Mall in Minneapolis. This mall has become huge and has tons of businesses. I'm currently not working so I hang out there often. There is a tall dude with nice clean skin and clean shaven too that I usually see walking past me sometimes at the mall.

Today as I sat to rest from the frequent standing and walking, he came to sit next to me and asked "Do you remember where you saw me before? i said no, remind me. He replied "I saw you in Nairobi 2019". I replied yes I was actually there visiting that year. Then he mentions he also bought land there and even gave coordinates of area he stays at in Eastleigh so he sounded like he knew his stuff and I was convinced he was from there.

Then when I asked him what he plans to do with the land, he suddenly makes loud yelling strange noises and some of the shop owners walk out to look. I thought he was just trying to make me laugh or giving me some surprise of some sort, but then he simply starts looking straight downward for a long time and one of the shop owner lady said 'Oh he is mentally sick". I was shocked as his appearance and everything until that moment never hinted to mental ill man. Then as security was walking by I alerted them to him to see if maybe he needs ambulance, but then they said "Oh him, yeah he is ill and like that all the time".

Goodness I thought to myself, what if his size he kills or injures a person or children/families that frequent the mall and walk around. I hope that never happens, imo he should be in mental care institution because this is like complete disconnection of reality.

Then finally as my friend and I existed the parking ramp, he was there helping people with ticket insertion and payment but he doesn't work there, his mental illness just thinks he should be doing that for people. Security wasn't surprised by him so they just let him do that exit gate assistance.

Poor guy probably got some sort of mental illness when he was in Nairobi while growing up and later migrated to US.

A guy who had mental illness pulled out a knife at the lobby of my apartment he was Somali and had mental illness

the police were called but instead of descalating the situation they pulled out a gun and were going to shoot him until some Somalis intervined

caadans only know hot to descalte situations by using guns:kodaksmiley:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Yesterday (or last night) I was at the main big Palestinian owned Somali Mall in Minneapolis.
you just had to remind us :kendrickcry:
vector-cartoon-salt-to-wound-isolated-94672639.jpg

Xaruun

VIP
A guy who had mental illness pulled out a knife at the lobby of my apartment he was Somali and had mental illness

the police were called but instead of descalating the situation they pulled out a gun and were going to shoot him until some Somalis intervined

caadans only know hot to descalte situations by using guns:kodaksmiley:
The police needs to be reformed. They should have proper military training regimens to filter out weaklings and fatties for one. Why are fat people allowed to join the police? They can’t even control their eating habits, how are you going to trust them with a gun?

Yesterday (or last night) I was at the main big Palestinian owned Somali Mall in Minneapolis. This mall has become huge and has tons of businesses. I'm currently not working so I hang out there often. There is a tall dude with nice clean skin and clean shaven too that I usually see walking past me sometimes at the mall.

Today as I sat to rest from the frequent standing and walking, he came to sit next to me and asked "Do you remember where you saw me before? i said no, remind me. He replied "I saw you in Nairobi 2019". I replied yes I was actually there visiting that year. Then he mentions he also bought land there and even gave coordinates of area he stays at in Eastleigh so he sounded like he knew his stuff and I was convinced he was from there.

Then when I asked him what he plans to do with the land, he suddenly makes loud yelling strange noises and some of the shop owners walk out to look. I thought he was just trying to make me laugh or giving me some surprise of some sort, but then he simply starts looking straight downward for a long time and one of the shop owner lady said 'Oh he is mentally sick". I was shocked as his appearance and everything until that moment never hinted to mental ill man. Then as security was walking by I alerted them to him to see if maybe he needs ambulance, but then they said "Oh him, yeah he is ill and like that all the time".

Goodness I thought to myself, what if his size he kills or injures a person or children/families that frequent the mall and walk around. I hope that never happens, imo he should be in mental care institution because this is like complete disconnection of reality.

Then finally as my friend and I existed the parking ramp, he was there helping people with ticket insertion and payment but he doesn't work there, his mental illness just thinks he should be doing that for people. Security wasn't surprised by him so they just let him do that exit gate assistance.

Poor guy probably got some sort of mental illness when he was in Nairobi while growing up and later migrated to US.
Why do you pretend to be mentally challenged on here? I noticed a few of you play this role here. @Grigori Rasputin @ozzyoz

Some days you can’t string a sentence together and then you provide an entire essay. Why though?

Absolutely!l

Also have you noticed that Egyptians are the most similar to us and we tolerate or respect each other for the most mutually.
Lebanese are the same as Palestinians

I've heard Somalis get along with Egyptians but I haven't seen it myself...Egyptians I'm familiar with in the west are kinda snobby, upper-class professional types.

Cerberus

VIP
Why do you pretend to be mentally challenged on here? I noticed a few of you play this role here. @Grigori Rasputin @ozzyoz

Some days you can’t string a sentence together and then you provide an entire essay. Why though?
A lot of people on this forum are not well lol. I was borderline but caught myself. Waan is qabtay. I go to Gym, take my vitamins and focus on health. I've been improving. Bottom right pic is me now. I'm better skin quality now too. But I never yelled in public or did mentally ill stuff lol. Just ADHD.

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-TgeSGWWX4azwUjl_compress10.jpg

A lot of people on this forum are not well lol. I was borderline but caught myself. Waan is qabtay. I go to Gym, take my vitamins and focus on health. I've been improving. Bottom right pic is me now. I'm better skin quality now too. But I never yelled in public or did mentally ill stuff lol. Just ADHD.

View attachment 177147

What's the point of this

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

View attachment 177147
I admire your courageous resilience when it comes to publicly displaying, we youngsters wished we were as confident as you.

You clearly not give a damn about anything , you are too brave sxb.

In other words rageedi.

You are right , I have also noticed that , while observing some characteristics here , yes they may exhibit symptoms of mental illness and it's quite possible to rule out that some aren't even aware of their mental state but also the pandemic has to be the leading factors , it impacted put a toll on many people , can you imagine thousands of working people being told their services are no longer required hence many getting sacked , sitting unemployed in their homes , that kind of setback can bring frustrations hence it isn't suprising why we get to witness people going through mental breakdowns since they're confined in a compact space.
Since you are an informative and knowledgeable individual.
What do you suggest to the many people out there suffering from stress related illnesses or are going through depression what is your message to them?

Your wise words are truly needed ugaas
What are your insights on that matter libaax.

Last edited:

Cerberus

VIP
I admire your courageous resilience when it comes to publicly displaying, we youngsters wished we were as confident as you.

You clearly not give a damn about anything , you are too brave sxb.

In other words rageedi.

You are right , I have also noticed that , while observing some characteristics here , yes they may exhibit symptoms of mental illness and it's quite possible to rule out that some aren't even aware of their mental state but also the pandemic has to be the leading factors , it impacted put a toll on many people , can you imagine thousands of working people being told their services are no longer required hence many getting sacked , sitting unemployed in their homes , that kind of setback can bring frustrations hence it isn't suprising why we get to witness people going through mental breakdowns since they're confined in a compact space.
Since you are an informative and knowledgeable individual.
What do you suggest to the many people out there suffering from stress related illnesses or are going through depression what is your message to them?

Your wise words are truly needed ugaas
What are your insights on that matter libaax.
All Somalis on Facebook have their photos publicly visible too. So nothing wrong with me sharing my photos on Somalispot.

Trending