Every woman is y they cant help it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year i got lent 200 pounds in january 2017 by my Dad i had a argument with my Dad the other day and this (my halfsibling) stuck her nose in so i told her stfu now today she asking me for money which i didnt even borrow from her my dad borrowed it from her to give to me. Thats the definition of your a teacher getting 3000-4000 pounds a month why do you suddenly need 200 from me im not paying shit fam. I just said i'll pay nextweek but i aint gonna let her hoe me like this wallahi if my name is Geeljire Sanbuur she is not gonna get one shilling out of me ask Pops :fittytousand:

mrlog

VIP
Last year i got lent 200 pounds in january 2017 by my Dad i had a argument with my Dad the other day and this (my halfsibling) stuck her nose in so i told her stfu now today she asking me for money which i didnt even borrow from her my dad borrowed it from her to give to me. Thats the definition of your a teacher getting 3000-4000 pounds a month why do you suddenly need 200 from me im not paying shit fam. I just said i'll pay nextweek but i aint gonna let her hoe me like this wallahi if my name is Geeljire Sanbuur she is not gonna get one shilling out of me ask Pops :fittytousand:

Abti is she single?
I’m willing to take ur problem of ur hand.
Halaal ting though, we banu-Hashem after all.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Say NO to weed for today

Status
Not open for further replies.