Every surprised when an attractive girl is into you?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
People change, I remember I use to only like very good looking men but now any guy who can make me giggle, I fall in love instantly

I am by no means ugly or a model nor am I fat. However I met this halimo who is just *chef kiss and to my surprise is really into me.

Messages me all the time wants to hang out, jokes all day. I just don't get it. It seems like she is courting me. But why?
Are you rich?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Confidence is a byproduct of self-improvement. Focus on improving yourself and confidence will come naturally

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am by no means ugly or a model nor am I fat. However I met this halimo who is just *chef kiss and to my surprise is really into me.

Messages me all the time wants to hang out, jokes all day. I just don't get it. It seems like she is courting me. But why?

That is a deep question. WHY???????

1. Does she want something you have? What is it?

2. Is it a drive by to get over an ex? another farah?

3. is it your money?

etc etc etc

Maybe you’re a catch and you don’t even know it ;)

Dont queation your blessings. Is like asking why your boss gave you 1million bonus.

Ooos!what did you do?
Nothing! She just up and halted all comms. Things were going great. I think some girls just have a fantasy and when reality hits they get cold feet from being in a relationship. God help her groom if she ever has a wedding night.

First time I have been ghosted by someone I actually liked. I am just gonna think about all the cringe worthy stuff she said that I looked past at the time and count my blessings

Nothing! She just up and halted all comms. Things were going great. I think some girls just have a fantasy and when reality hits they get cold feet from being in a relationship. God help her groom if she ever has a wedding night.

First time I have been ghosted by someone I actually liked. I am just gonna think about all the cringe worthy stuff she said that I looked past at the time and count my blessings
Ahahaha you got used huh.

2 weeks of my life bro. To be a pen pal lmao. It could be worse tho sxb.:samwelcome:
Next time dont question your blessings. Approach it with an open mind.you could be missing out on nice girl.some girls are innocent and may not realize that they're doing the courting.
Best of luck!

Makes sense as to why she ghosted you. She probably realised that she was the one that doing must of the work and felt a little bit ashamed. She probably reflected and felt mortified and came to the conclusion that you were not interested.

Lets be real saxiib, if you truly were interested you would have took the lead the moment you realised she was really interested.

Just send her a text and see how she responds.

Trending