Every Somali States minister in Somalia has been summoned in Ethiopia???? Ceeb and Huge L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
While Somalis bicker among themselves, Ethiopia (Somali's colonial Master) is sending us the L in 2017 by summoning us for orders:bell:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This reminds me of the Wikileaks revelations released couple years ago about how Ethiopia wants large chunks of Somalia for themselves, divide and rule as they say, we need to unite all of Somalia to rebuild our pride, this seperation and distrust of somalis from different regions must cease :farmajoyaab:

This reminds me of the Wikileaks revelations released couple years ago about how Ethiopia wants large chunks of Somalia for themselves, divide and rule as they say, we need to unite all of Somalia to rebuild our pride, this seperation and distrust of somalis from different regions must cease :farmajoyaab:

You're the biggest reason people don't want to unite. :childplease:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What you talking about, i'm the biggest anti-qabilist on this website.

i have always been promoting somali unity, god bless all clans i firmly believe in Somaliweyne :rejoice:

Last edited:

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
What you talking about sxb, i'm the biggest anti-qabilist on this website.

i have always been promoting somali unity, god bless all clans i firmly believe in Somaliweyne :rejoice:

:patrice:Change that status of yours of ''Puntland Youth Organiser'' into ''Somali Youth Organiser' and maybe then we shall take you more seriously

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:patrice:Change that status of yours of ''Puntland Youth Organiser'' into ''Somali Youth Organiser' and maybe then we shall take you more seriously
You hate Puntland that much? Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim Puntland is a part of Somalia what you want to make him feel bad for being from Puntland kkk
bro I don't mean to be rude but dhulbhante can't even unite amongst themselves so it's beyond me why you say that, personally I wouldn't want to unite with you either cause you could be baught for some chump change.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Hang on just a minute, i though Puntland and JL were the Ethiopia satellite states, Gass an Ethiopian stooge and MJs "Amxaar lovers", while Galnus is: Wadani, for Somali self-preservation, and anti anything and everything amXAAR? Funny that they'd be summoned and happily go to AIDS Ababa.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Hang on just a minute, i though Puntland and JL were the Ethiopia satellite states, Gass an Ethiopian stooge and MJs "Amxaar lovers", while Galnus is: Wadani, for Somali self-preservation, and anti anything and everything amXAAR? Funny that they'd be summoned and happily go to AIDS Ababa.
AIDS Ababa z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

There has been heavy fighting between the Ethiopian government and ONLF forces, they're trying to use these so called delegates to calm the situation.

This is the real story:

Somali Delegation Acknowledges Benefits of Federalism in Rebuilding Country
09 Aug 2017
Politics

197 times
Addis Ababa August 09/2017 Somalia will make use of Ethiopia’s best experiences in federalism in rebuilding the country, though it is a homogenous country, Somalia’s Permanent Secretary of Interior, Federal Affairs and Reconciliation said.

Permanent Secretary Abdullahi Mohamud Hassan noted that Ethiopia has been experiencing federalism since 1995.

Pointing out that Somalia has one tribe and one religion and the problem is that of clan only, the Permanent Secretary said “we are rebuilding our government and that is why we are here to get more benefit and experience sharing from neighboring Ethiopia”.

Planning Advisor for South West Regional State of Somalia, Professor Mohamud Mohamad Isack said “I think we can absorb a lot of experience from such presentation and may apply it in the future if we are successful in security issues of the country.”

The Somali delegation led by Permanent Secretary Hassan has attended today a presentation on Federalism at the Addis Ababa Univesity exclusively prepared for the delegation.

Professor Isack stated that Somalia has been recovering for the last 10 years, with the exception of the difficulty in security.

Following his presentation to the delegation on federalism, Dr Assefa Fiseha, a lecturer at the University, said Somalia has a weak central government with a weak link among regional states.

Being monolingual is not a problem to apply federalism, it is rather crucial to federalize power to unite the six regions in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending