Every somali girl is makeup artist or fashionista N all guys are politic analysts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since early years of my teen I came to understand that Somalis lack originality whether it is business, politics or anything else out there.

Nowadays every girl out there is either a makeup artist or fashionista while the guys are either political analyst or a rapper wannabe.

Now being an atheist is more of a trend as well since so and so are atheist i might be one as well is the convo.

Since early years of my teen I came to understand that Somalis lack originality whether it is business, politics or anything else out there.

Nowadays every girl out there is either a makeup artist or fashionista while the guys are either political analyst or a rapper wannabe.

Now being an atheist is more of a trend as well since so and so are atheist i might be one as well is the convo.
I have never seen a Somali political analyst in my life

No halimo in my family and friend circle is a make up artist :drakekidding:

I've yet to meet a faraax that's a political analyst :drakekidding: FKD in ur local coffee shop doesn't make u a political analyst lmao

VixR

Veritas

Ironically, neither of these are true. Literally everything you said is FALSE:mjlol:

Most Somali guys are rappers/rapper wannabes False

Most Somali guys are politically analysts, or politically inclined False

Most Somali girls are MUAs False

Atheism is trending FALSE
:bell:

Last edited:
Ironically, neither of these are true. Literally everything you said is FALSE:mjlol:

Most Somali guys are rappers/rapper wannabes False

Most Somali guys are politically analysts, or politically inclined False

Most Somali girls are MUAs False

Atheism is trending FALSE
:bell:
The truth is most western born somali youth between (14-23) are either lowkey atheist or sympathize with atheism but are holding it back to avoid the stigma that follows if they declared it. But it is just a matter of time before they declare it.

VixR

Veritas
The truth is most western born somali youth between (14-23) are either lowkey atheist or sympathize with atheism but are holding it back to avoid the stigma that follows if they declared it. But it is just a matter of time before they declare it.
:cosbyhmm:
No, this is not true. At least not in my experience. Don't confuse lack of practice with lack of belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.