Every mans nightmare

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:farmajoyaab: How about in societies with more equal ratios of men to women?

Also, doesn't polygamy result in some men not securing a wife because they were snatched by higher status men.

I suppose women inclined to monogamy have no choice but to keep their husbands from saving to prevent the enlistment of new recruitment in the motherland (vacation wives).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know by birth it's more likely women are going to be born? Females normally have an XX chromosome pair and males have an XY chromosome pair.

XX sperm last longer which is why women outnumber men in this world. What's happening in China and India is unnatural and sick and should be stopped. Parents encourage taking abortion simply because they don't want a daughter.

You put up a fair argument. Let's say some of the men are infertile or are not capable of marrying. There are many sides to look at. Equal ratio doesn't always mean both gender populations are perfect and worthy to marry each other.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why is your interpretation in direct contrast with the sahih hadith I posted?

Why does the prophet say the adulterous man deserves nothing when it comes to his biological child, but the child is attributed to the husband?

Also, can you show me proof when it comes to the case of adultury please? On islamqa, they agree with the fact that you cannot take the linage of a man that is not your father, however adultury within marriage is a different case. It is a special case, due to the difficulty of proving zina.

If lineage is through blood then why does an illegitimate child take the name of his unmarried mother? This is something you cannot dispute btw, as all the 4 madhabs are in agreement and even Somalia in the past illegitimate children from unmarried women were considered tribeless.

Btw, this merely educational so i don't want emotional men thinking that I think cheated on husbands should raise illegitimate children. I wouln't wish that on an enemy.

If the Qu'ran and Hadith says you are not allowed to take the lineage of someone who is not your father then this debate about adultury in marriage means nothing. Nope, that's not true. This is how it always worked in Somalia. If the wife commits adultery and she does not know who is the father of her kids is. The illegitimate child used to take her paternal lineage.

The link you have shown me says there are two opinions from both sides but vast majority agree the bastard child does not take the lineage of the father. Your link that showed these hadiths had been criticized by major scholars as it shows.

Heck, the scholars you're using even says this "unless the husband disowns the child by means of li’aan, in which case the child is not attributed to the husband, rather he is to be attributed to his mother and not to the zaani (adulterer)."

So if the husband disowns him. The bastard child takes the lineage from her paternal mother side. This is the interpretation from your side.

Last edited:
Sxb that's way too harsh, what did the child do?

Ilaahay nooma keeno but i'd like to think if that happened to me after 8 years, i'd leave in peace for the sake of the child and come to an agreement with the that done man over, about what to tell the kid.

If the kid ever found out but still looked up to me as a Father, i'll show him/her a bit of love and help them towards their studies if i have a lot of wealth.

@Basra what do you think?

There was a thread on reddit about this. The kid found out that his dad was not his real one. How did he found out ?
His dad paid college and bought a car for the 2 oldest. But refused to do the same for him. He told him that he will have to find a way to pay everything for himself from now on. And the kid asked his mum wtf was going on. She burst into tears and that's when he knew.
The dad raised him but all this time he was still holding a grudge deep inside.
The kid was panicked because he didnt do anything he loves his "dad". He was asking for advice.

Anyways the "dad" realized that the kid wasn't at fault and he will still pay for him. He is attached to the kid after all. The kid said it was an eye opener and that he'll find a way to save money and maybe get out of the house? I cant remember the last bit.

Sad story.

There was a thread on reddit about this. The kid found out that his dad was not his real one. How did he found out ?
His dad paid college and bought a car for the 2 oldest. But refused to do the same for him. He told him that he will have to find a way to pay everything for himself from now on. And the kid asked his mum wtf was going on. She burst into tears and that's when he knew.
The dad raised him but all this time he was still holding a grudge deep inside.
The kid was panicked because he didnt do anything he loves his "dad". He was asking for advice.

Anyways the "dad" realized that the kid wasn't at fault and he will still pay for him. He is attached to the kid after all. The kid said it was an eye opener and that he'll find a way to save money and maybe get out of the house? I cant remember the last bit.

Sad story.
I think I saw that same thread

The father is (was) a coward for sticking around and holding a grudge. You either get over it, or collect your testicles and walk away.

I have noticed reddit is insane. Any time a thread like that pops up, they urge the 'father' to separate from the mother, but continue parenting the child. Regardless of age.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You know by birth it's more likely women are going to be born? Females normally have an XX chromosome pair and males have an XY chromosome pair.

XX sperm last longer which is why women outnumber men in this world. What's happening in China and India is unnatural and sick and should be stopped. Parents encourage taking abortion simply because they don't want a daughter.

You put up a fair argument. Let's say some of the men are infertile or are not capable of marrying. There are many sides to look at. Equal ratio doesn't always mean both gender populations are perfect and worthy to marry each other.

You have a point. Also, male offspring are also more vulnerable in-utero (and are more likely to be spontaneously aborted) compared to female fetuses.

There are too many factors to list regarding eligibility along with mating opportunity. And you would have factor in city as well. Some jurisdictions have more eligible men then than others.

There are also a subset of ineligible individuals due to sickness or illness for men and women. Let's not forget severe cases of mental illness and other interpersonal concerns.

The factors are never ending.

I think I saw that same thread

The father is (was) a coward for sticking around and holding a grudge. You either get over it, or collect your testicles and walk away.

I have noticed reddit is insane. Any time a thread like that pops up, they urge the 'father' to separate from the mother, but continue parenting the child. Regardless of age.

I was shocked that he waited all this time. Raised the kid just to be mean in the end. The mum is useless. She didnt do anything to help the kid.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is also a hadith as well:

That is because the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The child is to be attributed to the bed (i.e., to the husband) and the adulterer deserves nothing.” Agreed upon.

We are not scholars so we can't interpret it. Obviously you can't claim someone is your father when you know he isn't, but going by scholarly views in the case of adultury in marriage its a different case.

Read this walaal. People are calling me a liar, but all I did was merely bring to a light a view held by many fuqaha. I read it from Islamqa,https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/85043
Same with islamweb as well https://www.islamweb.net/womane/nindex.php?page=showfatwa&FatwaId=168603
Read the first paragraph.

Those scholars obviously know more than us. What reason would they have to lie about that??

I just read it and the sheikh said

1 – Either she is married, in which case any child who is born to her is to be attributed to the husband and not to anyone else, even if she is certain that he is the child of the one with whom she committed zina, unless the husband disowns the child by means of li’aan, in which case the child is not attributed to the husband, rather he is to be attributed to his mother and not to the zaani (adulterer).

So the husband rejects it it snot his and attributed to the mother. Why are you lying upon these great sheikhs?

I just read it and the sheikh said

So the husband rejects it it snot his and attributed to the mother. Why are you lying upon these great sheikhs?

Never lied. They clearly state the child is attributed to him, unless he engages in Li'an. In fact I am the one that has posted it, so how have I lied? Even mentioned this to @Jaydaan.

Unless, is the keyword. Please learn English.

Either she is married, in which case any child who is born to her is to be attributed to the husband and not to anyone else, even if she is certain that he is the child of the one with whom she committed zina, unless the husband disowns the child by means of li’aan, in which case the child is not attributed to the husband, rather he is to be attributed to his mother and not to the zaani (adulterer).

Why have you conviently left that bit out. Do you not understand English?? Even if she is certain the child is not his. What does that mean???????????

Sxb that's way too harsh, what did the child do?

Ilaahay nooma keeno but i'd like to think if that happened to me after 8 years, i'd leave in peace for the sake of the child and come to an agreement with the that done man over, about what to tell the kid.

If the kid ever found out but still looked up to me as a Father, i'll show him/her a bit of love and help them towards their studies if i have a lot of wealth.

@Basra what do you think?
dude I aint raising another mans kid....I will take him to his dad and bounce. He aint mine

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Never lied. They clearly state the child is attributed to him, unless he engages in Li'an. In fact I am the one that has posted it, so how have I lied? Even mentioned this to @Jaydaan.

Unless, is the keyword. Please learn English.

Either she is married, in which case any child who is born to her is to be attributed to the husband and not to anyone else, even if she is certain that he is the child of the one with whom she committed zina, unless the husband disowns the child by means of li’aan, in which case the child is not attributed to the husband, rather he is to be attributed to his mother and not to the zaani (adulterer).

Why have you conviently left that bit out. Do you not understand English??
No sane Muslim man with damiir would raise a bastard child, so I don't say an "if" even happening. Wa dayuus

No sane Muslim man with damiir would raise a bastard child, so I don't say an "if" even happening. Wa dayuus

People did not have dna tests in those days and you needed 4 witnesses. That is why they had this ruling.

The only way for you to reject the child is through Li'aan in which you swear that if you are lying that the curse of Allah befalls you or the person lying. Therefore, you needed to be 100% certain.

Muji

VIP
Nicely done. Very cruel and evil of the man to walk away from the son who he created a bond with out of spite for the women. He should offer to be at least an uncle.

u dont have to do that huuno. God already made it easy for us. As soon as your kid is 3 years old, u will begin to see them in your face. Particularly if its a boy. If its a girl, she will look like her mother mostly & in a mild way like u

Do you spank them :mugshotman:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How could you share? I'd be involved in a multiple homicide :( via hit man, I won't get my hands dirty.
Smart move Sophie, just don’t discuss it over the phone with your hitman, there was a story on dateline about this lol

I personally would do the the crime myself, it’s a lot cleaner and less people involved.

Trending

Latest posts