Every Farahs Dream

Are faraxs now pretending that they don't get served breakfast? I know women that wakeup early to make their husband breakfast when they are working and he is doing a later shift.

These niggas are extremely pampered and ungrateful for their blessings.

But in bed tho :ftw9nwa:

Why not?

This is lie number #57986336899 faraaxs makeup to justify marrying out. Theirs no reason for this nonsense he just needs to say he loves his wife and they are happy together.

Whats the benefit of lying and bringing this negativity into your relationship? People like him are bringing negative attention onto themselves and will cry crocodile tears later on.

Why not?

This is lie number #57986336899 faraaxs makeup to justify marrying out. Theirs no reason for this nonsense he just needs to say he loves his wife and they are happy together.

Whats the benefit of lying and bringing this negativity into your relationship? People like him are bringing negative attention onto themselves and will cry crocodile tears later on.
I'm trying to understand how my satirical comment got a reply like this :farmajoyaab:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
One of the very few occasions I’m bigging up the Halimo species is they can cook while Cadaan Women for the most part can’t.

My wifey cooks perfectly as her mother taught her well but I have a close friend of mine who’s gf can’t cook anything but baked beans. They order out every day

Why not?

No, more like Somali people talkin shit about him. We all know how this works

"She just came back from night shift and brought me breakfast in bed"

Is he a pregnant woman on bed rest?

uAqzwSa.gif
:damn::russ::dead::deadmanny:

Eating in bed is wasaaqnimo. Imagine all the crumbs :kodaksmiley::gucciwhat: But what does a cadaan girl iyo nin Somali ah know about cleanliness?

Trending