Every community has their version of a self-hating halimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
The Paki version. "Im light skinned, I don't wear the hijab and dress like a westerner" :damn::dead:

What do white guys think of pakistani girls?

So I've always dated Pakistani/ Indian guys but they're all perverts and playboys. (Well the ones I've come across are.) So I'm curious about dating white guys. However I'm wondering whether they'd go for a Pakistani girl. I don't wear the hijab and dress like a westerner. In terms of looks im light skinned with brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm quite petite body wise. 5''4 and weight 50 kg. Id say I'm fairly attractive lookswise but still I'm no model and I don't know if white guys would even give me a chance. Personality wise I'm more of an introvert. So I was wondering white guys, would you date me? Btw I'm 18

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4856158

Bohol

VIP
Do not take student room seriously they're young disillusioned people. Horta whats an old man like you doing on student room

It is the new ummahforums. People read the topics there to have a laugh at the self-haters.That entire forum seems to cock suck cadaans daily.

Bohol

VIP
She got karbashed by her male Asian relatives.

Your post is really pathetic and desperate though, and also the fact that you need to make an anonymous post asking what they think on an online forum shows that you haven't' gotten any attention from them in real life. Even if there are white guys who say they find Pakistani girls, what then? Are you going to try hook up with them like someone cheap desperate girl?. Also it's apparent that on TSR most of the guys are low value desperate simps who can't get girls in real life so the fact that you are trying to get validation from TSR guys says a lot about you

It is the new ummahforums. People read the topics there to have a laugh at the self-haters.That entire forum seems to cock suck cadaans daily.
I always thought Ummah Forums was an Islamist hangout. But now I'm hearing you can get your dick wet over there. Give me the lowdown man.

Duke, please pardon me right now. IM gonna post some MaCaan BisBaas content right now

edit: Nvm. What if the beautiful Kiran Kaur is a lurker on here. i cant do her dirty like that

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Walahi when i was moving away from this dorm this paki girl was moving in next to my room alxamdulilaah i moved away. She was already givin them kind of looks, i was scared for my life:damn:

Not trying to get smoked by paki terrorists for smashing their chick:nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending