Ever used the word in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I'm talking about the word BANTU. This is such a good word to distinguish ourselves from other ''Blacks''. Was talking to my Greek friend. Then he asked my why Somalis look so different compared to other Africans. I explained with the help of this picture.I told him it was because we are not Bantu. He thought : Bantu???? What is that? Then I quickly thought I'd Google this pic with my phone. It was a lifesaver. i'm gonna use it more often. The picture looks scholarly, but we smart brothers know it's amateur work. Although the average person wouldn't know.
bantu-belt.jpg

He looked at it like he finally understood now. Then I explained further ....

....oops I have to add spoiler guys because I know most of you will get angry if I tell more

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I'm gonna put you out of your misery, and tell you why I qashined you. It's because you're...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least you came back LMFAO but you couldve said that the first time instead of being a little biaatch about it , but please elaborate on the weak and feeble part

At least you came back LMFAO but you couldve said that the first time instead of being a little biaatch about it , but please elaborate on the weak and feeble part
Precisely because you were asking about qashining - e.g. asking why people are qashining you.

If you want me to be brutally honest, you strike as the sort of person to whom this whole internet interaction means a great deal more than it should to anybody. Not only can your emotions be apparently manipulated with little arrows underneath your posts, but from what you have related to us in this thread your interactions in the real world involve having retarded conversations that include the words cushite, bantu etc. Also look at this:

He looked so interested. He did nod constantly with amazement. I felt real good.
I've never read bigger nacasnimo in my life.

Why his approval was so important to you exactly, I won't even ask! :icon lol:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Precisely because you were asking about qashining - e.g. asking why people are qashining you.

If you want me to be brutally honest, you strike as the sort of person to whom this whole internet interaction means a great deal more than it should to anybody. Not only can your emotions be apparently manipulated with little arrows underneath your posts, but from what you have related to us in this thread your interactions in the real world involve having retarded conversations that include the words cushite, bantu etc. Also look at this:

I've never read bigger nacasnimo in my life.

Why his approval was so important to you exactly, I won't even ask! :icon lol:
LMFAOOOOO you are such a simpleton I knew you were doing i for that reason thats why I was messing with you negro I dont give 2 xaars about qashins or peoples approvals kkkkk besides I love being a nacas.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Start claiming you're Bantu. They clearly more civilized and productive than Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.