Ever heard the talk about the birds and the bees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Did your parents ever talked to you about sex? If so how old were you?

I'm still waiting for my talk. :axvmm9o:

Nope. But I remember geeljire guys in deep Nugaal valley talking about it :)

Wallahi some geeljire guys have this who has the big male organ contest, and this is how it works:

1. The first guy will have to pick up hadhub-gaal (the traditional pot that Somali geeljire guys use to milk camels) full of milk with his male organ. No milk should pour out of the hadhuub-gaal (pot). If it does, he is disqualified.

2. The second guy will have to do the same thing - he must lift that hadhub-gaal full of milk with his male organ. He must hold it with a kettle full of water. Basically, the second guy has the added weight that is a kettle full of water in addition to the hadhubgaal full of milk.

3. The third guy must do all the things that the guy at step#2 did with the added weight of his shoes.

The guy who can accomplish all of the 3 steps and can hold it for at least 20 minutes without losing one drop of water is the man known to have the strongest male organ in that area. He will be given a nickname like Abdi G** Weyne.

When he gets married, he has to pay double dowry because the woman he is gonna marry will have to endure an enormous hassle.

You have been briefed with some of Geeljire culture.

Nope. But I remember geeljire guys in deep Nugaal valley talking about it :)

Wallahi some geeljire guys have this who has the big male organ contest, and this is how it works:

1. The first guy will have to pick up hadhub-gaal (the traditional pot that Somali geeljire guys use to milk camels) full of milk with his male organ. No milk should pour out of the hadhuub-gaal (pot). If it does, he is disqualified.

2. The second guy will have to do the same thing - he must lift that hadhub-gaal full of milk with his male organ. He must hold it with a kettle full of water. Basically, the second guy has the added weight that is a kettle full of water in addition to the hadhubgaal full of milk.

3. The third guy must do all the things that the guy at step#2 did with the added weight of his shoes.

The guy who can accomplish all of the 3 steps and can hold it for at least 20 minutes without losing one drop of water is the man known to have the strongest male organ in that area. He will be given a nickname like Abdi G** Weyne.

When he gets married, he has to pay double dowry because the woman he is gonna marry will have to endure an enormous hassle.

You have been briefed with some of Geeljire culture.

Nikka stop making shit up :westbrookwtf:

Did your parents ever talked to you about sex? If so how old were you?

I'm still waiting for my talk. :axvmm9o:
Me too :snoop: it would be too awkward now tho plus I dropped a Johnny in front of my pops when I was like 15 he gave me the look like :obama::yousmart: don't bring no cadaan kids home :russsmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts