Ever had a mix of milk and orange juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First of all I don't drink or any dairy whatsoever.

My Dominican friend tried to give me a drink called morir sonando (milk orange) it's literally milk and orange juice mixed together. She was drinking it like there was no tomorrow and said its a stable drink in her house and culture.
So I googled it and she it right, but seriously milk and orange? :hova::hova::holeup:

Since I don't drink milk I put it to the ultimate test and gave it to bae and he liked it. And said he will drink it in the future. :leon::obama:

So folks try mixing orange and milk and get back to me. If you like it, then you can thank me later. :mjpls:

First of all I don't drink or any dairy whatsoever.

My Dominican friend tried to give me a drink called morir sonando (milk orange) it's literally milk and orange juice mixed together. She was drinking it like there was no tomorrow and said its a stable drink in her house and culture.
So I googled it and she it right, but seriously milk and orange? :hova::hova::holeup:

Since I don't drink milk I put it to the ultimate test and gave it to bae and he liked it. And said he will drink it in the future. :leon::obama:

So folks try mixing orange and milk and get back to me. If you like it, then you can thank me later. :mjpls:
I'm up for it I hate the taste of milk

VixR

Veritas
Reading your headline turned my stomach wallahi.

Why dilute a perfectly wonderful cup of orange juice with something like...milk? Milk?

First, Sriracha with icecream.

Now this? :lol:

Milk is gross, not much good can come out of it.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Reading your headline turned my stomach wallahi.

Why dilute a perfectly wonderful cup of orange juice with something like...milk? Milk?

First, Sriracha with icecream.

Now this? :lol:

Milk is gross, not much good can come out of it.

:wtfdis: You never heard of Mango lasse?

:sass1: Brandy for the alcoholics too

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I havent even gotten used to caano muus and youre talkin bout orange and milk that combo sounds nasty:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

VixR

Veritas
Your breasts produce it too mate:reallymaury:
I'm not lactating:susp:

My relationship with milk ended at my mother's bosom, where it ought.

To think we're the only creatures who continue to bum milk off other mammals, competing for it with their young bucks like shit is natural.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Milk actually isn't natural and all and is consistently linked to chronic diseases :wow:

But wtf else is a nigga gonna eat cereal with?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I havent even gotten used to caano muus and youre talkin bout orange and milk that combo sounds nasty:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
The people who have taste tested it seemed to all love it.

Im going to try it with coconut milk.

But that will make it coconut-orange beverage :bell:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I believe they used to sell that shit in Denmark once, until they dropped it since no one bought it. Weirdest fucking commercial I've ever seen

VixR

Veritas
Anyone ever try GOMAD (Gallon Of Milk A Day) to gain?

I once watched my bf at the time down a half gallon of milk in one sitting. He said he drank the other half that morning.:vqbuyv0:

I told him he really was fucking nuts, and that I couldn't have given it a better name myself, going mad.

Wallahi I got secondary nausea.
That's disgusting.

Milk and grape juice tho :wow1:
:dwill: you one upped her.

I once watched my bf at the time down a half gallon of milk in one sitting. He said he drank the other half that morning.:vqbuyv0:

I told him he really was fucking nuts, and that I couldn't have given it a better name myself, going mad.

I tried that for a month and it was a struggle :kendrickcry:. Although i got results , the side effects were too much for me to continue...gas+diarrhea and i always felt tired and bloated.

VixR

Veritas
I once mixed caano geel and orange juice and it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be :siilaanyolaugh:
Somehow sounds worse than trying it with regular milk :lol:
I tried that for a month and it was a struggle :kendrickcry:. Although i got results , the side effects were too much for me to continue...gas+diarrhea and i always felt tired and bloated.
*shudders*
He didn't seem to get any symptoms, but that sounds about right. A month is a good run. You really tried.

maestro

Cultural revolution

:dwill: you one upped her.

What do you have against milk? :wow:

Grape juice and milk is really good. Don't knock it until you try :fingerwag:

Apollo

VIP
Milk is the best shit ever. It's basically a lite protein drink. I consume about 2 to 3 cups a day. Skimmed though, I can't stand the full fat one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending