Ever been to a fortune Teller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know soothsayers are shunned upon in our community, for religious reasons but on the off chance that your curiosity got the better of you, have you ever visited one or know people who have?

If so what was the outcome of the prediction

Never saw the need. If these people actually had a gift they'd make a killing on the stock market or rather gambling on sports. They can't predict anything, much else their own life. Don't waste your money man.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Never, never will. Lakiinse one qumayo asked me to show her the palm of my hand, I declined swiftly & recited an ayat from the Quran, these people work with entities from other dimensions.

Yes. But I didn't go out if my way to see him.

He was always at a coffee shop next to my house.

He provided his fortune telling services for free

He was always right

Fortune tellers are not shunned in our community. Yibirs always go to the homes of new born babies to tell the parents of how he will turn up as he ages.

This was a common thing in pre 1991. I'm not sure about how common it is now

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
My mom went when she was young and she told her she'd have 2 sets of twins and one child would die.
My mother since has never been to one and I'm not going EVER

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
My mother went to one in Somalia when she was young. She only went for fun and didn't believe what the woman was telling her. The woman told my mother she'll be moving to a western country and she will give birth to two girls. She said a lot of rubbish too. Guess what, the part about moving and having two daughters become true.

I usually don't believe in them but sometimes they can be true.

I heard your salah is not accepted for a certain number of days if you seek out a fortune teller.
Basically you are all haram. Enjoy.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
No, but one approached me and told me I was too smart for my own good.

waraabe

Your superior
I had a very distant relative and she read our coffee trail

Scary thing was it turned out to be true for what we reached so far. She predicted more in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending