Even jaree.rweyne are claiming Jubbaland now

Ogaden should karbaash these damn jareeee.rs. soon they will claim all of somalia which some of them are already doing. We already have enough trouble with us somalis no need for other ethnicities.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Its good to sew you adopted the customs of the natives :denzelnigga:
IAm native reer joore iam in this land over 200 years
rejoice.png

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Bashi here is beesha harti and Ogaden asking british to allowed them to fight the german world war 1 in 1914 this is my home ain't gion nowhere
Screenshot_20200910-013244_Gallery.jpg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Saxib thats called galinso. It's a marehan thing :damedamn:
Agah are you trying to steal Diisow aswell?

What is Galinso? do you mean Saar lugeed thats the Mx variant its a little different though they dont jump the Degoodi do Balaqley.

Diisow needs to be imported to Ogadenia
Ogaden should karbaash these damn jareeee.rs. soon they will claim all of somalia which some of them are already doing. We already have enough trouble with us somalis no need for other ethnicities.
I disagree they should be given rights in there home Jilib and Jamaame after that they and the Mooriyans would be busy with one another. Alot of Jareèrweyn joined the JL army to free Jamaame and Jilib.

Today they are given rights at the border districts in Ogadenia around FerFer and they keep busy with the HS clans. Minimal issues thanks to them and they dont fight for extra land because they are nomads they are the perfect wall.

Agah are you trying to steal Diisow aswell?

What is Galinso? do you mean Saar lugeed thats the Mx variant its a little different though they dont jump the Degoodi do Balaqley.

Diisow needs to be imported to Ogadenia

I disagree they should be given rights in there home Jilib and Jamaame after that they and the Mooriyans would be busy with one another. Alot of Jareèrweyn joined the JL army to free Jamaame and Jilib.

Today they are given rights at the border districts in Ogadenia around FerFer and they keep busy with the HS clans. Minimal issues thanks to them and they dont fight for extra land because they are nomads they are the perfect wall.

Stealing? :jaynerd: I'm surprised you guys do this too. It's called galinso.saar lugeed is another one too. So only ogaden in jubbaland dance this? :yacadiim:

This is why qabilism is trash... when you worry about one qabil owning a whole region in Somalia you’ll get shit like this. Nobody owns shit, all Somali land belongs to somali nationals especially places like the south were all qabils lived together for hundreds of years.
We know why reer xamars/barwaani Marry Somalis with ease and why their “Somaliness” isn’t questioned like the Bantus.
:kanyeshrug:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Saxib this guy is known. Even mx don't accept him. His mum is gabaweyn which is bantu. We disown this dude. I'm not even insulting mj. Just wanna know which sub-clans did the assimilated go to. Mj who settle around sea areas look different to other mj. :patrice:
Beesha 99.3 percent is the most pures somali
Screenshot_20200906-165051_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200906-165327_Chrome.jpg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
If anyone assimilate bantu it will be beesha bush buun Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones

Trending

Latest posts