Even Habesha's seem confused about identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
So, in this black UK Facebook group that I'm a member of, an Eritrean girl created this thread on the group page. Just look how she's begging for acceptance and dying to be labelled black. Then she has to add us "Somalians" into her bullshite. Seems like it's not just naive young Somalis that are confused about their ethnicity.

Is it really that difficult to understand, that we Horners are not black, never have been black and never will be. I swear, if I ever catch, in person, a Somali talking like this b*tch, I'll slap their gigantic forehead down a few inches.

IMG_0314.jpg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Move this thread to the qashin section.
Threads with these "Are somalis/ethiopians/eskimos black" topics need to be deleted :bell:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
You're black. Stop typing.

Horners kuulaah
200w.gif

Yeah but me and my ilk are like Godiva tier chocolate, you and yours are like snickers. Cheap, short, stocky and has too many nuts inside. "B-but chocolate is all calories. We the same" get your god damned buttered up snicker fingers off of that keyboard.:susp:

Somalis are not black, that label is for west Africans that were enslaved by Europeans.
It isn't even for west africans because west africans know who they are, i.e Nigerian, Cameronian, Senagelse etc..
The label black is social construct created by lazy white folks who didn't know or care to know where in africa their slaves came from.

Actually, most Eritreans (and Ethios) claim to be Black and are proud to be Black. They never claim to be Arab or anything other than Black African. A lot of this is because a large percentage of Habesha's are Christian. Since many of them are not Muslim, they don't place Arabs on a high pedestal or worship them like Somalis or North Sudanese people do. Black Muslims tend to copy Arab culture and beg to be Arab. It's funny, because we know habesha's have the highest amount of Arab DNA in their blood in the Horn of Africa...and yet they're the proudest people in the HOA to be Black. Why haven't any of the MANY Ethiopian or Eritrean YouTubers posted a "Are Habesha people black?" Video? Because they're proud Black people.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Actually, most Eritreans (and Ethios) claim to be Black and are proud to be Black. They never claim to be Arab or anything other than Black African. A lot of this is because a large percentage of Habesha's are Christian. Since many of them are not Muslim, they don't place Arabs on a high pedestal or worship them like Somalis or North Sudanese people do. Black Muslims tend to copy Arab culture and beg to be Arab. It's funny, because we know habesha's have the highest amount of Arab DNA in their blood in the Horn of Africa...and yet they're the proudest people in the HOA to be Black. Why haven't any of the MANY Ethiopian or Eritrean YouTubers posted a "Are Habesha people black?" Video? Because they're proud Black people.

You're like @AbdiJohnson but not even remotely funny and way too serious. Also you're talking out of your ass about them claiming to be proud Blacks. You've evidently never been around Habeshas

waraabe

Your superior
1- I am from the horn of niggeria right next to sandineggeria- am I a or a sandinigger bastard

2- you are a like me but you have nicer features

Rest of the world :mjlol:

The only Somalis that put Arabs on a pedestal are Landers, they're not even Somalis, they're habesha lol

You're like @AbdiJohnson but not even remotely funny and way too serious. Also you're talking out of your ass about them claiming to be proud Blacks. You've evidently never been around Habeshas
Well we definitely don't claim to be Arabs:susp:.
My mum brought me up constantly reminding me I was black:reallymaury:. We are in general proud.

Maybe you hang around the FOB Habeshas. I know the Habeshas born and raised in Canada - and they're all proud to be Black.

And honestly, 99.99% of the Somalis I know in real life claim to be Black and are proud to be Black. Both guys and girls. It's only on the internet where you see Somalis saying "I'm not Black, I'm Cushitic" blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.