Even bin waliid guuto is not enough for Ruunirgood so they resorted to airstrikes

This useless clan wixii ciidan ahaa oo la isu geeyay wax waa ka tariwaayeen in their empty villages 🤣🤣

Look khawarita have big bases with militarily vehicles in east middle shabelle ceebeey tacaal

‘Empty villages’. Meanwhile East of the river Middle Shabelle has much more settlements and more densely populated than East Hiraan according to every single population density map. Both are around the same size. Once you bring up population differences between the two clans, you automatically lose. Technology doesn’t lie you can’t deny it :trumpsmirk:

7A3A88BC-9519-49EA-A727-887FE0A9D43A.jpeg

428041FB-2852-4AD4-95DB-E2C27EAD5F0B.jpeg
43751E9D-494C-4856-AC4A-2EA677E8BCBA.jpeg

‘Empty villages’. Meanwhile East of the river Middle Shabelle has much more settlements and more densely populated than East Hiraan according to every single population density map. Both are around the same size. Once you bring up population differences between the two clans, you automatically lose. Technology doesn’t lie you can’t deny it :trumpsmirk:

View attachment 285302
View attachment 285299View attachment 285300
I dont buy your BS Al shabaab have exposed your laangabnimo outside of Xamar how many troops you want to free for your sandy empty countryside? 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230729-192654.jpg

I dont buy your BS Al shabaab have exposed your laangabnimo outside of Xamar how many troops you want to free for your sandy empty countryside? 🤣🤣

View attachment 285303
This isn’t my BS. It’s official data using satellite and google earth images. Ciil uu dhimo

UN population estimate 2014 Middle Shabelle 516k and Hiraan 520k despite being double the size similar population. Will you call that BS as well fucking langaab? :chrisfreshhah:

A0ECD1DD-B5AD-43FE-8165-382500890050.jpeg

This isn’t my BS. It’s official data using satellite and google earth images. Ciil uu dhimo

UN population estimate 2014 Middle Shabelle 516k and Hiraan 520k despite being double the size similar population. Will you call that BS as well fucking langaab? :chrisfreshhah:

View attachment 285304
Just Baladweyne is bigger than the whole middle shabelle east and west. Baladweyne, buuloburdo jalalaqsi for you is smaller that tiny al cawaania place? 🤣🤣

Also the majority of big towns are bantu from mahaday, jowhar and balcad qalimow xawaadley with big hawadle and gaaljecel populstion. The other only abgaal side is empty waliba tyou have jaaji and Madow fishers in warshiikh abd cadale 🤣🤣

Just Baladweyne is bigger than the whole middle shabelle east and west. Baladweyne, buuloburdo jalalaqsi for you is smaller that tiny al cawaania place? 🤣🤣
You’re embarrassing yourself. I brought forward to you multiple different sources and you deny each one.

Your own Xawaadle forum user Level58 admitted using AI technology and in total Middle Shabelle has 29,000 more buildings than Hiraan. Are you still going to deny?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hiraan has larger urban population (which is understandable because of places like Beledweyne and Jalalaqsi are larger than Balcad, Jowhar etc) but Middle Shabelle has larger rural population which makes more sense as we are agro pastoralists meaning we are not fully geeljire like Xawaadle and Gaaljecel but are mixed xoolo dhaaqato who settle in small deegans dotted all over the place with farms whilst simultaneously taming cows and goats. Agro pastoralists have larger population than fully pastoralist clans all over the world and even in Somalia ( D&M, Habar Awal, Abgaal etc). Look at Hirshabelle map below

1690657051722.png

You’re embarrassing yourself. I brought forward to you multiple different sources and you deny each one.

Your own Xawaadle forum user Level58 admitted using AI technology and in total Middle Shabelle has 29,000 more buildings than Hiraan. Are you still going to deny?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hiraan has larger urban population (which is understandable because of places like Beledweyne and Jalalaqsi are larger than Balcad, Jowhar etc) but Middle Shabelle has larger rural population which makes more sense as we are agro pastoralists meaning we are not fully geeljire like Xawaadle and Gaaljecel but are mixed xoolo dhaaqato who settle in small deegans dotted all over the place with farms whilst simultaneously taming cows and goats. Agro pastoralists have larger population than fully pastoralist clans all over the world and even in Somalia ( D&M, Habar Awal, Abgaal etc). Look at Hirshabelle map below

View attachment 285319
BS laangaabow why Xawaadle annexed you as confirmed by your odayaal to the point of going 24 km inside east middle shabelle? Why hawadle freed adan yabaal and ceeldjeere buraale and still prptects it when all somaliweyn doobab are gathered in the area that have no border with hiiraan like between ruunirhood, galcad and daarunicma? Bc its empty accept your laaangaabnimo 🤣🤣

BS laangaabow why Xawaadle annexed you as confirmed by your odayaal to the point of going 24 km inside east middle shabelle? Why hawadle freed adan yabaal and ceeldjeere buraale and still prptects it when all somaliweyn doobab are gathered in the area that have no border with hiiraan like between ruunirhood, galcad and daarunicma? Bc its empty accept your laaangaabnimo 🤣🤣
Welcome to Somalispot where a boon Xawaadle from JL who doesn’t have a fixed deegan calls Abgaal langaab :mjlol: You are a jaahil I don’t even know why I bothered giving you a sophisticated answer backed by various different sources :snoop:

Last edited:
Welcome to Somalispot where a boon Xawaadle from JL who doesn’t have a fixed deegan calls Abgaal langaab :mjlol: You are a jaahil I don’t even know why I bothered giving you a sophisticated answer backed by various different sources :snoop:
Damn was this you bisad buraale agoonyar i really forgot your new account i was thinking you new Abgaal guy adiga oo kale umaba jawaababa 🤣🤣

48 hourskii kii kasib waa carartey ilaa aad googarada soo badalatay this us remindee of dagaaladii lagaaga qabsadey Xalfooley iyo calaag ar waa ku baabanay ku ye fucking sharanshuur hirshabelle🤣🤣

I have no time for you im covering your cawaaniya infighting car hadaad tahay imoow🤣🤣

Damn was this you bisad buraale agoonyar i really forgot your new account i was thinking you new Abgaal guy adiga oo kale umaba jawaababa 🤣🤣

48 hourskii kii kasib waa carartey ilaa aad googarada soo badalatay this us remindee of dagaaladii lagaaga qabsadey Xalfooley iyo calaag ar waa ku baabanay ku ye fucking sharanshuur hirshabelle🤣🤣

I have no time for you im covering your cawaaniya infighting car hadaad tahay imoow🤣🤣

Please share with us what village in Somalia you are from? You remind me of those clans that hide their clan/deegan due to shame. Miskeen odey deegankisa ka sheexayo is pathetic. How dare you attempt fkd :russ::russ:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts