European History Is It False?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think you all know how Europeans sell us Rome and Greece and even when you go to youtube there is hundreds of BBC documentaries on western and northern european city states of the past if you can even call it a city state. They were basically how Somalis are now, tribal as hell, autonomous, and violent and warlike but they switch it around and tell us about the saxons, the huns, the vikings, the franks, the germans and all these barbaric tribes who had no civilization at all.

The topic of civilization is a massive one and I want to discuss this in-depth not an essay so people actually read it. But if Europe really had a civilization, where are the proto-types and early designs of these inventions in european land? You don't see one proto-type invention in Europe. Remember inventions start simple first not complex. You don't get a jet-fighter and boeing 747 and dreamliners in the sky first, you get a basic version of it through the wright brother plane that looked small, ancient, and rusty and very slow. Inventions always have small beginnings. Do we see any small beginnings in european civilization? I don't. I see well designed architectures like castles, gothic style designs, laneways and roads from ancient past that has not even one mistake in it.

When there is no mistake or it isn't an early prototype(real basic looking) this means they must of read a book somewhere and designed what they have in europe or else it wouldn't be that perfect the way it looks now. Do you guys agree they just stole their knowledge from previous hamitic and cushitic inventors? I mean egypt is another example those pyramids look way to big and well done for a first attempt but towards the southern border you see an early rusty prototype basic and small version similar to how the wright brother planes would look compared to the aircrafts that are operating today which are similar to egypt pyramids they are well to refined and done to advanced, you can't reach an advanced stage in any study or application unless there is early beginnings. The early beginnings for the pyramids are located in the cushitic lands of the kingdom of kush.

This looks like an early beginning prototype and the earliest versions indicate the earliest inventor of the idea, not th advanced stages when they become like huge and beautiful pyramid. It's like saying the boeing 747 planes are the inventors of aircrafts and not the wright brothers who would look similar to the kush pyramids in comparison to the aircrafts today.

funeral-pyramids-and-temples-from-the-kingdom-of-kush-800-bc-350-ad-KF8JT8.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Does anyone think european history is white-washed? I see not a single prototype or early beginning stage invention. Remember the internet when it first started and how basic it used to look? notice internet speeds when it first started how slow and basic it was. Everything starts basic and proto-type when invented first. The only thing I can think europeans really created are the motor, electricity, and airflight and even then we don't know if they got inspired or stole it from someone else that was poor or couldn't claim it himself like they stole mcdonald franchise was stolen from a bunch of poor guys who were given a million each for it to go away lol.

Other then the motor-electricity-air-flight is there anythign else these white-boys done in reality? keep it civil we don't want storm-front nonsense on here but just rational and factual information because I think we are just being brainwashed by them into accepting they created all we have today.

I don't really understand the thesis here but Europe is somewhat of a latecomer to the civilization game. Europeans were introduced to civilization by Phoenician merchants who visited Europe on their long trade voyages. Everything that starts European civilization, in the 8th century BCE, was brought there by Phoenician merchants; the alphabet, writing, urbanism, agriculture, etc.

Prior to this, Indo-Europeans (Greeks, Romans, Celts etc) were savage warriors who had only recently poured off the Eurasian steppes to conquer Europe. The Greeks and the Romans would then build an urban civilization only to be themselves conquered by another wave of savage Indo-Europeans pouring out of northeast Eurasia, the Germans and the Slavs, who would themselves adopt civilization from the Romans and Greeks. The last Indo-Europeans to finally adopt civilization were the Eastern Slavs and Scandinavians who only started building cities about a thousand years ago.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't really understand the thesis here but Europe is somewhat of a latecomer to the civilization game. Europeans were introduced to civilization by Phoenician merchants who visited Europe on their long trade voyages. Everything that starts European civilization, in the 8th century BCE, was brought there by Phoenician merchants; the alphabet, writing, urbanism, agriculture, etc.

Prior to this, Indo-Europeans (Greeks, Romans, Celts etc) were savage warriors who had only recently poured off the Eurasian steppes to conquer Europe. The Greeks and the Romans would then build an urban civilization only to be themselves conquered by another wave of savage Indo-Europeans pouring out of northeast Eurasia, the Germans and the Slavs, who would themselves adopt civilization from the Romans and Greeks. The last Indo-Europeans to finally adopt civilization were the Eastern Slavs and Scandinavians who only started building cities about a thousand years ago.

But there is nothing even in Rome and Greece that looks remotely an early prototype in their building and architecture. You mentioned farming, irrigation, education, trade, all the key human development indexes doesn't seem to have an early beginning anywhere in europe, it appears it matured there later on or else why does it have no mistakes, no basic beginnings to look back on and so forth?

They must of read it from a book or got taught these things by others or even worse shock horror they stole it and then did it themselves from either neighboring groups of people(who probably stole it from other neighboring groups of people until it comes back to the cushites and hamites). You do realize the phoecenians only spoke semetic language but were not semetic in stock but hamitic. Canaan was a son of Ham and those phoecenians are canaanites.

But there is nothing even in Rome and Greece that looks remotely an early prototype in their building and architecture. You mentioned farming, irrigation, education, trade, all the key human development indexes doesn't seem to have an early beginning anywhere in europe, it appears it matured there later on or else why does it have no mistakes, no basic beginnings to look back on and so forth?

They must of read it from a book or got taught these things by others or even worse shock horror they stole it and then did it themselves from either neighboring groups of people(who probably stole it from other neighboring groups of people until it comes back to the cushites and hamites). You do realize the phoecenians only spoke semetic language but were not semetic in stock but hamitic. Canaan was a son of Ham and those phoecenians are canaanites.

There is of course I mean I've seen it myself, if you go to Rome you can see old temples and early aqueducts and whatnot. You can visit bronze age ruins in Greece where it is still earthen mounds and Indo-European style. The archaeological record is there you just have to look it up.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Good to see you @James Dahl and I am not making this topic we wuz kangz but seriously somethings look wrong in the european narrative of the world, it just doesn't add up to me. If you invent something, it must have a basic beginning, mistakes, flaws, and multiple attempts at correcting it. That's why edison took so many failures before he did eventually get the light-bulb to work. Plus edison didn't even create electricity, it was already there in existence before him, he was connecting electricity to a light-bulb and trying to work out how to transfer electricity to illuminate light.

Look how many attempts he had, failures, flaws, near misses, and look at how basic the first light bulb looks and now look at how complex and advanced it's becomes over time due to additions but they all learned from edison first light bulb. I am not a racist but I am a realist bro, I want the truth only to the world not the lies or cover-ups.

I think you all know how Europeans sell us Rome and Greece and even when you go to youtube there is hundreds of BBC documentaries on western and northern european city states of the past if you can even call it a city state. They were basically how Somalis are now, tribal as hell, autonomous, and violent and warlike but they switch it around and tell us about the saxons, the huns, the vikings, the franks, the germans and all these barbaric tribes who had no civilization at all.

The topic of civilization is a massive one and I want to discuss this in-depth not an essay so people actually read it. But if Europe really had a civilization, where are the proto-types and early designs of these inventions in european land? You don't see one proto-type invention in Europe. Remember inventions start simple first not complex. You don't get a jet-fighter and boeing 747 and dreamliners in the sky first, you get a basic version of it through the wright brother plane that looked small, ancient, and rusty and very slow. Inventions always have small beginnings. Do we see any small beginnings in european civilization? I don't. I see well designed architectures like castles, gothic style designs, laneways and roads from ancient past that has not even one mistake in it.

When there is no mistake or it isn't an early prototype(real basic looking) this means they must of read a book somewhere and designed what they have in europe or else it wouldn't be that perfect the way it looks now. Do you guys agree they just stole their knowledge from previous hamitic and cushitic inventors? I mean egypt is another example those pyramids look way to big and well done for a first attempt but towards the southern border you see an early rusty prototype basic and small version similar to how the wright brother planes would look compared to the aircrafts that are operating today which are similar to egypt pyramids they are well to refined and done to advanced, you can't reach an advanced stage in any study or application unless there is early beginnings. The early beginnings for the pyramids are located in the cushitic lands of the kingdom of kush.

This looks like an early beginning prototype and the earliest versions indicate the earliest inventor of the idea, not th advanced stages when they become like huge and beautiful pyramid. It's like saying the boeing 747 planes are the inventors of aircrafts and not the wright brothers who would look similar to the kush pyramids in comparison to the aircrafts today.

funeral-pyramids-and-temples-from-the-kingdom-of-kush-800-bc-350-ad-KF8JT8.jpg
It’s white washed to the tea! North Europe is so “attached”to Southern Europe but in reality the north was barbaric and uncivilised. They also stole everything from Rome and Greece! Crusty pale blondes never had a civilisation before Africa!

For my own people the Danes I can tell you exactly when Danish civilization began, it started with building the town of Hedeby about 1300 years ago. Copenhagen wasn't founded until the 12th century.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sure but I'm not clear on what you're talking about, prototype version of what?

Early prototype of an invention means it's most basic form, mistakes, looks terrible usually like the wright brother plane when compared to the modern aircrafts we have today. That's what I mean by an early prototype, If you want to claim an invention, don't claim it after it's been done and added to it and then you come along and make it even better and say 'I INVENTED IT'. That's not an invention, maybe an innovation or additions but the invention goes right back to the early beginnings of whatever study, product, good, knowledge that is being discussed. If it's not early and primitive at first, it's simply not the first inventor because it's not easy inventing something from nothing and your going to have near misses, mistakes, flaws, basic-ness at the core, rough around the edges. It won't look perfect on the first go, it becomes perfected after multiple additions later on.

Like Genghis Khan, he is the founder of the mongols, it's his ideas and strategies that he laid down for his people that spearheaded their conquest, I am certain he started basic initially and never ever would've imagined how far the mongol empire would reach nor did he imagine how long it would be in power also time wise but imagine kublai khan one his descendants turns around and says I control this massive empire and it was me who created it loooooooool. Yeah sure watever just because the empire matured and is great now and your sitting on the seat don't mean there wasn't an early prototype creator of it who was sitting in tents in mongolia steepes and planning away for world conquest.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
For my own people the Danes I can tell you exactly when Danish civilization began, it started with building the town of Hedeby about 1300 years ago. Copenhagen wasn't founded until the 12th century.

Northern Europe is not even up for discussion. There is simply nothing there in terms invention, they just sell their barbaric history quite well, go watch all the BBC documentaries on dark age tribes in europe and how they sell it as if it was some civilization or sophistication of sorts loooooool.

The question is Rome and Greece and remember E1B1 markers are very heavy in those mediterrenean areas and southern europe which is a hamitic and cushitic marker DNA. I say Hamitic people are the real inventors do you know why @James Dahl? Because Hamitic people location gives it away. Horn of Africa all the way up to Egypt into the Levant and Canaanite areas and Southern Europe, it's all the areas of civilization in mid-east,egypt, ethiopia, kush, up untill Rome and Greece. Plus they encountered no other groups of people in sub-saharan africa so they couldn't of stolen nothing there due to the huge desert dividing the continent. The only reason they reached us in Somalia was due to that red sea channel as they sailed through.

E1B1 markers are around civilization hot-spots in big contributions and markers. Check the markers mapping and distribution. It pushes into so many civilizations in Rome and Greece all the way to egypt, kush and ethiopia and has a strong presence in canaanite areas such as phoecenians.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@James Dahl I know you said your a Dane but can I ask are you E1B1 marker? because they could've travelled anywhere in the world due to natural disasters, wars, trade, etc and could've easily reached your land and fathered you, that's if you are one?

No I'm descended from the people who lived in Europe before the Indo-European invasions, my haplogroup is I, specifically I-Y4115

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sounds like a conspiracy theory haha
No I'm descended from the people who lived in Europe before the Indo-European invasions, my haplogroup is I, specifically I-Y4115

What do you think about Key human traits. I have been studying this lately. Have you noticed those islander people or native people in the new world who haven't been infected with alcohol, intermarriage, cultural exchanges or moved to the cities and ripped away from their culture tend to be peaceful, happy, and high spirited even in our eyes when we see they have not much?

They seem to develop a trait since life is good on the islands and weather is good and food supply is fine there is no need for treachery. But when you go to the rough cold areas like europe northern parts, mongolia(mongols), russians, chinese, etc you start to notice their violent. Vikings for example, brute force and violence, I think it's due to the harsh conditions and limited resources that made them like they were. But then you have the Russians and Chinese and Mongolians in generals who create martial arts, kung fu, and all these security innovations like gun-powder.

Then look at the Russians and I can guarantee you they were the first to create the Nuke because Einstein stock of people is russian type ashkenazi, they say it's germanic but germany was also part of the soviet union especially eastern germany. The russians are brutal. Like Russian Roulette, they're very strong on loyalty and keeping your agreements and word. Vodka smashing and cheers in that cold. Then you have us horners who are born hypocrites, we love playing two face as you can see on Somali spot and the trolls. We love trolling and having two faces.

We love sitting with a nice face with you while planning your demise. I think that's due to our location around other snake type people across the red sea in arabian pennisula. Even the arabs said habash hanash or something meaning 'horn are bunch of snakes' snakes kill ya with their beautiful tongue and make you feel comfortable, while planning the worst for you. Their very diplomatic I must give them, I think they realized they simply don't have the security innovation mind or brutality so worked up the strength of using their vicious tongue and words. Hence why oral poetry is so huge in our culture or anything tongue related and talking.

Then you have the mid-east as it was exposed to various races of people. First the Mongols through Iraq so they learned the brute force approach and that's why you see arabs still brutal. Then the roman exposure when rome was controlling it. Then the Persians who controlled it for a bit also. They were also exposed to us through yemen and saudi arabia across the red sea and know how to play the snake game. Their equipped with multiple capabilities. Somalis not so much besides the vicious tongue and hypocrit strategies the only other type of people we got exposed to was the southern bantus who are peaceful lot and just farm and life is all good, weather is good, everything is green jungle like and things just grow on the trees in terms of resources for them so they seem genuine hearted.

So what you see in the world is we have been given genes and gifts to survive and it's all different depending on our environmental circumstances and who we neighbor in the world and what our strengths are.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@James Dahl what you think of that above conspiracy theory. I'll try to explain it better but what I mean is each group of humanity has a special gene or gift from the past and since we are all globalized we are trying to create this one human type among us 'democratic, peaceful loving, respectful along-side a set of universal principles and morals human rights'. It's basically trying to condition out all those various genes we developed over the mellenias and I don't think it's working and hence why you see so much conflict in the world regardless if it's violent or political or any other type of conflict.

https://www.quora.com/What-were-the-factors-that-led-to-the-Industrial-Revolution

What were the factors that led to the Industrial Revolution?

Chris Fagg, Editorial and Publishing Consultant
Answered Aug 10, 2016

...." In 18th-century England, the use of steam power to pump water out of mines, which led to improved steam-driven machinery; the improvement of river transport by canals, which dramatically cut transportation costs; the improvement of weaving frames, which led to increasingly semi-mechanized quantity production; the emergence of a scientifically-minded gentleman class, which improved the understanding of basic materials and physical processes. But perhaps more than anything else the emergence of a wealthy middle class which conjoined with a fantastically wealthy aristocracy in an appetite for novelty and fashion to create a consumer market more powerful and dynamic than the world had ever previously seen. It helped (a lot) that Britain had vast reserves of the minerals and fuel required to meet this demand and sustain production on an ever-increasing scale, and that as a global maritime power Britain was able to initiate and dominate the trade in raw materials and finished goods from every part of the world.

Jamie Cawley
, Author of 'Beliefs and the World they have created', 2015 and 'The Birth of Now'
Answered Dec 2, 2017

The two most immediate causes were the rule of law, so that if you invested in a big new operation you would get to keep the benefit, and a 50-year economic boom that meant that demand just kept on increasing. This also explains why the ‘Industrial Revolution’ is a bit of a misnomer, as it includes an Agricultural Revolution, a Transport Revolution, an Educational Revolution and a housing boom in Britain.

If you want to understand the cause in a bit more detail, my book, “The Birth of Now’ (on Amazon .co.uk) was written specifically to answer your question and explains the cause of both the growth of legality and the origin of the Economic boom.

@James Dahl what you think of that above conspiracy theory. I'll try to explain it better but what I mean is each group of humanity has a special gene or gift from the past and since we are all globalized we are trying to create this one human type among us 'democratic, peaceful loving, respectful along-side a set of universal principles and morals human rights'. It's basically trying to condition out all those various genes we developed over the mellenias and I don't think it's working and hence why you see so much conflict in the world regardless if it's violent or political or any other type of conflict.

This is trying to create a grand narrative of history. I don't believe in grand narratives of history. People fight over resources, whether those resources are mineral rights, holy cities or even prestige. Some people have them, some people want them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is trying to create a grand narrative of history. I don't believe in grand narratives of history. People fight over resources, whether those resources are mineral rights, holy cities or even prestige. Some people have them, some people want them.

How do you rate my narrative? Is it workable or logical or practical? I know you don't accept it but can you explain why you don't explain my narrative. I am saying humans live next to other humans and since there is competition for resources, this will create an us vs them similar to the monkey's. Each human group will know his strength and his opponent strength and begin to adapt and pass on this gene to his successive generation in order to survive. Some pass on a hypocrit and nice sweet tongue gene to his generation as he feels this is his strongest weapon to lure and decieve the enemy. Others pass on brute strength and violence like the colder climate areas like the vikings and most of northern europe. Others pass on innovative genes on how to create weaponry and new security innovations such as mongolian races like chinese, japanese, koreans who created kung fu, martial arts, taekwondo, ninjas, samarais lol. Then you got the russians who work on creating new tools and sophisticated forms of it. Then peaceful loving islanders who live a beautiful lifestyle and hence adapt to a happiness gene and same with isolated tribes who face no competition from other humans and hence no pressure or need to re-align and re-adapt such as sub-saharan africans and certain native tribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.