Europa League final (Man United vs Villarreal)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Congrats to Emery king of Europa.

The less said about De Gea the better. We haven’t had a keeper at United who has a siil besides this guy. Not one penalty saved and he misses the one that was needed to keep us in the game. He hasn’t saved a penalty since Everton.Ole is also at fault for waiting till right before penalties to make subs.

Not that fussed about this L tbh we’re in CL but once again we will be in a tough group because we’re bottlers.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
lifted PL and Will luft CL again we r the Big boys
giphy.gif

Marshall D Abdi

The less said about De Gea the better. We haven’t had a keeper at United who has a siil besides this guy. Not one penalty saved and he misses the one that was needed to keep us in the game. He hasn’t saved a penalty since Everton.Ole is also at fault for waiting till right before penalties to make subs.

Not that fussed about this L tbh we’re in CL but once again we will be in a tough group because we’re bottlers.
cONgrAts
1622067707336.jpeg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Figo on suicide watch right now :dead:
I’m not bro. I would’ve been if we needed this this cup to get into CL but that isn’t the case. My jihad on De Gea and Sister Linda will not stop till both leave the club. Ilahey haka madobeeyo iftiinka isha. The two biggest pussies we’ve had at United in a long time. Sister Linda at fault for the first goal. The amount of times this guy gets bullied Walahi it ain’t joke. He flicks his hair more than he defends. The Swedish garac. As for the De Gea his gf owns him he wears the dirac in the relationship. He needs to fuk off to Spain where his gf lives. Nacalaatullah alayk. :pacspit::pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
lifted PL and Will luft CL again we r the Big boys
giphy.gif
Walahi no way you’re a Citeh fan as a Somali? Do you not have any shame? Are you a former Assna fan? :russ::deadmanny:No way this nigga is bragging about Citeh like how shameless do you have to be. You can count on one hand the amount of Citeh Somali fans in this world. You gotta be American who just got into soccer lmao I’m screaming.:chrisfreshhah::deadrose:

I’m logging off Walahi you made my day better. :mjlaugh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

They need to sell that mf to China. Trash goalkeeper :pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They need to sell that mf to China. Trash goalkeeper :pacspit:
Bro the guy is a pussy who gets paid 250k a week. Cant control his back line and he never leaves his line either when crosses are put in. He’s never been clutch for us when we needed him. The year he carried us Mou had 10 niggas behind the ball. He’s a good shot stopper but when he doesn’t have a bus in front of him he plays like a .

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Bro the guy is a pussy who gets paid 250k a week. Cant control his back line and he never leaves his line either when crosses are put in. He’s never been clutch for us when we needed him. The year he carried us Mou had 10 niggas behind the ball. He’s a good shot stopper but when he doesn’t have a bus in front of him he plays like a *****.
f*ck him bro. It looked like he didn even try to stop it :susp: This hole time i though 1 of these cadaan players for united would miss it. But this dumb f*ck missed it after all

Marshall D Abdi

Walahi no way you’re a Citeh fan as a Somali? Do you not have any shame? Are you a former Assna fan? :russ::deadmanny:No way this nigga is bragging about Citeh like how shameless do you have to be. You can count on one hand the amount of Citeh Somali fans in this world. You gotta be American who just got into soccer lmao I’m screaming.:chrisfreshhah::deadrose:

I’m logging off Walahi you made my day better. :mjlaugh:
Dont jump on me warya we have more pl titles then arsenal and liverpool

if we win this cl final we have Everything Chelsea has u name it 5 pl 1 cl in just 10 years :nahgirl:

plus the plastic fan joke is old, every history begins somwhere it doenst matter How u whine we are about to dominate Europe for the next decades to come let alone english ligan which we did for the past 5 years :pachah1:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
I’m not bro. I would’ve been if we needed this this cup to get into CL but that isn’t the case. My jihad on De Gea and Sister Linda will not stop till both leave the club. Ilahey haka madobeeyo iftiinka isha. The two biggest pussies we’ve had at United in a long time. Sister Linda at fault for the first goal. The amount of times this guy gets bullied Walahi it ain’t joke. He flicks his hair more than he defends. The Swedish garac. As for the De Gea his gf owns him he wears the dirac in the relationship. He needs to fuk off to Spain where his gf lives. Nacalaatullah alayk. :pacspit::pacspit:
Don't blame De Gea or any other player. Blame the clueless Manager, the incompetent board, and the greedy American owners. Can you believe he made his first substitution well into extra time?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Rashford was a pedestrian and Cavani is 36 yr.old running around the pitch :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: