Euphrates river drying up

Apparently turkeys been reducing the flow of the rivers water for the last 22 months combined with droughts and you’ve got a disaster situation

This is the river last year in 2021 compared to 2022

there’s hadiths about a mountain of gold being found under the Euphrates and for muslims not to touch it

pretty much all the minor signs are done, vast majority of them are. Allah knows best but it wouldn't surprise me if the major signs started in our children's lifetimes

Start praying your 5 daily prayers. Repent and ask Allah for forgiveness. You could die tomorrow. Don’t wait for all the signs before turning back to Allah. Otherwise you will be the one of the losers.

Until, when death comes to one of them, he says: "O my Lord! send me back (to life)―
In order that I may work righteousness in the things I neglected. By no means! it is but a word he says Before them is a Partition till the Day they are raised up.

[Qur'aan, Surah Mumi'noon 23, Verses 99-100]

Interesting he predicts the major end time events to happen in the 2030s which correlates with a lot of things
Yup, basically the west will have to implode soon because they aren’t apart of the end times (at least the US) prophecies. He uses Hadith, Quranic verses and Bible verses to make accurate predictions. And he was correct about the tribulation in Afghanistan ending in 2019/2020. So his words do have merit.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys this is a serious matter. We should ALL repent.

I’m so scared sometimes I can feel that the major signs is so close. The world has gone so crazy and so many immoral behaviours have been moralised.

The craziest part is that the Prophet (pbuh) mentioned each major sign happening one after the next, like beads on a string. Which is a perfect analogy for people living during that time period to understand.

We humans can picture growth linearly pretty well. The year 2023 occurs after 2022. Simple linear growth.

But our minds cannot comprehend exponential growth at all. The people in the early 1900s couldn’t imagine the technological internet world we live in today. My point is that when shit hit’s the fan, it will come fast and it will be a time of chaos and serious confusion. Make sure to go back to Allah before it’s too late.

Trending