Eugenics in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I became ruler of Somalia I would pair high IQ individuals together and encourage them to have many children (4-7) by subsidizing their child costs. I would restrict low IQ individuals to just one child, and couples of average IQ to two children. Within a generation Somalia would be transformed and these social policies would no longer be required. How many of you would support this?

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Well you my friend and everybody from ss will not last 2 generation:dead: also put in mind with shrinking population and neighboring countries rapid growth we'll become food:damn:

Well you my friend and everybody from ss will not last 2 generation:dead: also put in mind with shrinking population and neighboring countries rapid growth we'll become food:damn:

Yes, we won't be here to truly enjoy the fruits of our new found national intelligence, but our children and grandchildren will be inheriting a better Somalia by inheriting the right genes. Don't you care for your kids and grand kids?

As for population, a small population that is highly intelligent is better than hordes of low IQ people. You don't need numbers to win wars or to achieve economic progress, it's all about innovation, creativity, technological sophistication etc.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Adigaan aqlikaaga ka yaabanahay ba.

You do know that dumb people can produce smart children.

Adigaan aqlikaaga ka yaabanahay ba.

You do know that dumb people can produce smart children.

I have read extensively on the heritability of intelligence, and it has been proven beyond a doubt, through twin studies and other means, that ones IQ ceiling (potential) is inherited from ones parents. Whether one reaches their ceiling is determined by environmental factors, such as stimulation in childhood, education etc. So your genes place limits on your intelligence. In general, or on average, dumb people do not produce smart children.

If I became ruler of Somalia I would pair high IQ individuals together and encourage them to have many children (4-7) by subsidizing their child costs. I would restrict low IQ individuals to just one child, and couples of average IQ to two children. Within a generation Somalia would be transformed and these social policies would no longer be required. How many of you would support this?

Low IQ people are very good in army, in Egypt most of foot soldiers are known for that. They are very obedient and never repel. Also government there used them in crushing the protestors. Listen every soul in life has its own benefits, yes encourage the marriage between high IQ people but do not deny the IQ people from their rights.

Yes, we won't be here to truly enjoy the fruits of our new found national intelligence, but our children and grandchildren will be inheriting a better Somalia by inheriting the right genes. Don't you care for your kids and grand kids?

As for population, a small population that is highly intelligent is better than hordes of low IQ people. You don't need numbers to win wars or to achieve economic progress, it's all about innovation, creativity, technological sophistication etc.
Waryaa JugJug us T1a haplogroup niggas are already laangaab , ma waxad rabtaa in aad na cidhib tirtid.:camby:

we should focus the eugenics program on the E1b1b Somalis :troll:

:what1:
you should know by now that intelligence goes against religion, collectivism and high birthrates those are like the foundations of being somali. you'll just end up with brown swedish people. :hemad:

NPD-free.jpg

IQ is mainly determined by social factors, environment and nutrition. What Somalis REALLY need is a complete diet transformation. Less grains, less simple sugars, more vegetables, more lean meats, more fats/protein and more quantity and quality of food. Nutrition plays the LARGEST role in proper development in humans. Read this book.

@Unstable
Yes education, environment and nutrition are important for development of nervous system and physique. Somalia and most West Asian have garbage tier diets and this should change. HOWEVER physical appearance and intelligence are mostly genetics.

First of all your gentic potential is predetermined by your DNA. It doesnt change much with nutrition if you get enough calories (aka dont be malnourished). Second most nutrition regiments will be okay to get to that basic calorie requirement and you'll reach mostly all of your potential (aka binging on McD + vegies is fine). Third if your environment and nutrition are optimal you'll get you closer to your potential yes. But thats a finishing touch on a blueprint thats mostly genetics.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm pretty sure there's at least a 25 point gap between my IQ and my first cousins back in Cabudwaaq

:sheed:

Low IQ people are very good in army, in Egypt most of foot soldiers are known for that. They are very obedient and never repel. Also government there used them in crushing the protestors. Listen every soul in life has its own benefits, yes encourage the marriage between high IQ people but do not deny the IQ people from their rights.

You make some goods points as usual.

@Unstable
Yes education, environment and nutrition are important for development of nervous system and physique. Somalia and most West Asian have garbage tier diets and this should change. HOWEVER physical appearance and intelligence are mostly genetics.

First of all your gentic potential is predetermined by your DNA. It doesnt change much with nutrition if you get enough calories (aka dont be malnourished). Second most nutrition regiments will be okay to get to that basic calorie requirement and you'll reach mostly all of your potential (aka binging on McD + vegies is fine). Third if your environment and nutrition are optimal you'll get you closer to your potential yes. But thats a finishing touch on a blueprint thats mostly genetics.

This guy gets it. Nutrition, stimulation in early childhood and education are all important factors in intelligence. But they only determine whether one reaches his/her potential, while their genetic makeup would set their limit. In other words, as a result of your genes, there is a point beyond which you cannot get any smarter regardless of how much further stimulation, nutrition and education you receive.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
We should experiment with Eugenics to be honest. See what happens... and ultimately put an end to the nature vs nurture debate or provide them with more statics so that they can make reasonable inferences from this longitudinal study in the future. The Somalis could get the proper funding from the west as they won't do the experiment themselves because of ethical and moral issues. I say let's do it.

@simulacrum
Ma waxad na leedahay Somali ha laga dhigo Lab rats ?Laa xaawla...:jcoleno: How do we know the past 25 years hasn't been an experiment on the effects of long term war and malnutrition ? Waan ka shakiyay these shady UN agencies and NGOs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending