EU operation Atlanta expires this year

So we have turkey guarding our water, so we don’t need them. I suspect the foreign loving puppet Hassan to extend their mission. I will post here in the future regarding the matter.

Yes the 10yr agreement, it’s not in affect yet, but in preparation for it, we should say no to the EU, so that the Turks can secure our waters.
That’s what I’m saying, the agreement isn’t for Turks to guard anything lol. They are just exploiting our fisheries and off-shore oil and gas. It’s not a military agreement and they certainly won’t stop Ethiopia if they enter our waters with war ships.

That’s what I’m saying, the agreement isn’t for Turks to guard anything lol. They are just exploiting our fisheries and off-shore oil and gas. It’s not a military agreement and they certainly won’t stop Ethiopia if they enter our waters with war ships.
None of us know what the agreement is, however a Turkish account mentioned how the agreement is for ANY ship that isn’t supposed to be in our water. If they are there without the allowance of the Somali government, turkey will board and arrest them.

None of us know what the agreement is, however a Turkish account mentioned how the agreement is for ANY ship that isn’t supposed to be in our water. If they are there without the allowance of the Somali government, turkey will board and arrest them.
Turkish account? Like a twitter account?

Trending

Latest posts