Etob restaurant's BBQ ribs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
My one and only Somali estaurant experience was Safari in NY. They hooked it up for us with free drinks, and bamboozled the cadan ppl there into ordering a breakfast plate after their lunch, calling it desert :mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That's just your opinion but millions of other people would disagree with you. There is always a line up when I get there. It's packed.

niggas wanna get highway robbed they can be my guest

they can miss me with them 20 dollar mango shakes :idontlike:

habaryar istarliin on the other hand. her food :banderas: :ahh:

Istar is actually my favourite restaurant. But seriously Mushaki isn't expensive. We should question why we want to bargain at ethnic restaurants but willing to pay ridiculous amounts of money at western joints. What does that say about how we view our people?

habaryar istarliin on the other hand. her food :banderas: :ahh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
My one and only Somali estaurant experience was Safari in NY. They hooked it up for us with free drinks, and bamboozled the cadan ppl there into ordering a breakfast plate after their lunch, calling it desert :mjlol:

:ohhh:

Word?

Your one and only experience?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Going to salaama hut after jummah knowing full well only the adeers are gonna be paying for everything so they can stunt in front of their peers :lolbron:

I clean these nigga out :lolbron:

Been to majority of the restaurants, food is not bad but the service is shit. Somalida have no concept of customer service.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Check out Istar, Mushkaki, Salaama Hut, Al Aruba, Hamdis, Xawaash....I love my city. Welcome to the best city on earth.

I've been to Etob and Salaama Hut ( I asked the girl at the front desk her number, I swear :lolbron: ..why ?..she thought she was clever enough to suggest I pay for all my hommies with me from the States their beer quraac...I said to her " with one condition, if you give me your number .".:hemad:...I mean how you gonna put a frugal man like me on the spot when I clearly said "divide amongst 4 dudes " and she said "be nice and pay for all of them "... funny enough the whole bill was $36 Canadian which would've translated into $22 :deadmanny::dead::dead1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Been to majority of the restaurants, food is not bad but the service is shit. Somalida have no concept of customer service.

Thus far Salaama hut is civilized but technically they ain't culturally Somali bc they are sujus. They clean and orderly and nice food too

You could have paid. 36$ isn't so much money especially if its only $22 American. When did our dollar drop so low?

Somali culture doesn't divide the bill, they fight over who is going to pay. Clearly Somali daqan is only imposed on the girls.

Did she give you her number??
I've been to Etob and Salaama Hut ( I asked the girl at the front desk her number, I swear :lolbron: ..why ?..she thought she was clever enough to suggest I pay for all my hommies with me from the States their beer quraac...I said to her " with one condition, if you give me your number .".:hemad:...I mean how you gonna put a frugal man like me on the spot when I clearly said "divide amongst 4 dudes " and she said "be nice and pay for all of them "... funny enough the whole bill was $36 Canadian which would've translated into $22 :deadmanny::dead::dead1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Easier than said then done cause you got paranoid folks like you. You are Somali forum keyboard warrior :bell:

I asked you numerous time to link up but you've treated me like a raging lunatic rapist :chrisfreshhah::russ::pachah1:
I said a group meet up. You wanted to meet me alone in a dark alley. I don't trust you!

But if MN members are going to the meet up then I will come!!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I said a group meet up. You wanted to meet me alone in a dark alley. I don't trust you!

But if MN members are going to the meet up then I will come!!

Yeah! I agree that it would've been scary to meet me alone waayo waan kugu aasi lahaa while not knowing when I did since I would've been overcome by extreme fetish for a pregnant female since you're pregnant

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Damn, the Xawaash restaurant is probably the most modern looking Somali restaurant in North America.

Everytime I read a Yelp review of a Somali restaurant, the hippies are like "you don't come here for the decorations, but the food". :mjlol:

Check out Istar, Mushkaki, Salaama Hut, Al Aruba, Hamdis, Xawaash....I love my city. Welcome to the best city on earth.
never been to mushkaki or istar..where are they? are they your typical somali restaurant with dry ass meat and watery rice?

XAWASH is THE FUCKING SPOT!!!!!!!!

the only somali resturant i willingly attend. salama hut is great too

hamdi is cancelledT dry ass everything. haven't been there in yearrsss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts