Etob restaurant's BBQ ribs

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Knowthyself I need to go to xawaash. I keep hearing great reviews about them. :banderas:
its the best thing that ever happened to the somali community lmao. low key though its like an arab remix of classic somali food, and they have a bit of an italian influence too. they need more verity but i aways see cadaans and indho yaar packing up the place. at night its full of somalis

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
xawaash is fancy as f*ck

when you see white people at a somali restaurant you know some crazy shit going down

oddly enough their fish is the best meal they have. something about it :banderas:

never been to mushkaki or istar..where are they? are they your typical somali restaurant with dry ass meat and watery rice?

XAWASH is THE FUCKING SPOT!!!!!!!!

the only somali resturant i willingly attend. salama hut is great too

hamdi is cancelledT dry ass everything. haven't been there in yearrsss.

istar is at dixon and islington

mushkaki is at rexdale and kipling (so basically just one minute away from dixon).

skip mushkaki. they are highway robbers. 6-7 bucks for a mango shake and that's an actual figure.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Knowthyself I need to go to xawaash. I keep hearing great reviews about them. :banderas:

ive been there, the interior design and decoration is unlike any Somali restaurant known to us in these Western countries.

their customers are not mainly Somali but rather every indhayar, timijilic, madoow and Cadaan.

The owners are remnants of the Portuguese offsprings.

xawaash is fancy as f*ck

when you see white people at a somali restaurant you know some crazy shit going down

oddly enough their fish is the best meal they have. something about it :banderas:

istar is at dixon and islington

mushkaki is at rexdale and kipling (so basically just one minute away from dixon).

skip mushkaki. they are highway robbers. 6-7 bucks for a mango shake and that's an actual figure.
is istar any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending