Ethopia and Kenya annex of whole Somalia in wiki leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would welcome such a plan.

A country without Bantus. The South will take all the Bantus and Somaliland and Puntland will have none.

Freedom at last.:deargod:

Usually somali women are clean hearted and refrain from spewing ills towards fellow Somalis laakin you are the exception .waxatahay qof qalbad madow.

Apollo

VIP
Waa nin. He's weird I don't know where it all went wrong with him.
What's wrong with not liking Bantus? These people roaming around our country are the least intelligent segment of the Bantu population (the idiots who were captured and transported as slaves).

Yes, I'd prefer not sharing a country with them and I see nothing wrong with that.
What kind of man names himself amun? Wallahi my ex her name was amun

First of all, it is a pseudonym. And second of all, it is a masculine name you moron. The fact that you thought that I was a woman shows how idiotic you are.

Last edited:
What's wrong with not liking Bantus? These people roaming around our country are the least intelligent segment of the Bantu population (the idiots who were captured and transported as slaves).

Yes, I'd prefer not sharing a country with them and I see nothing wrong with that.

First of all, it is a pseudonym. And second of all, it is a masculine name you moron. The fact that you thought that I was a woman shows how idiotic you are.
Dumar ba loo bixiya magacas:faysalwtf:

Apollo

VIP
They're the curse? :drakekidding:

Of course they are not the root cause of Somalia's current political issues. However, they only exacerbate the chaos and poverty.

Look at the faces of those populating the IDP camps. Majority are Madowweyne. They are even too stupid to manage the most fertile region of Somalia and come begging for food.

Fantastic people to have in your country.... NOT.

Apollo

VIP
I'm sure they'd farm through the war if they weren't eber point shan.

These guys have a reputation for being good farmers, but that's totally bogus. All they do is subsistence farming and are barely able to feed their family with it. All the productive farms with big surpluses are run by ethnic Somalis for the most part.

Madows provide nothing to Somalia. All they do is beg and make our country worse off.

Hubble

VIP
You didn't grow up near their farms so how do you make all these assumptions. I'm not saying that they're better farmers but I wouldn't say they can't feed their families. Also they don't have the networks and contacts we have to export large scale but if they invested now they would be able farm on a larger scale.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Wtf?

Plenty of the most wealthiest people in somalia were Madowweyne before the civil war. Kulaha I've done fieldwork, majority of the land is owned by ethnic somalis who aren't even from lower shabelle. So of course they can only do subsistence farming they've been priced out. Smh smh smh

You really think you're white. Stay in puntland or where ever the eff you're from. You are one sick twisted individual.

Wtf?

Plenty of the most wealthiest people in somalia were Madowweyne before the civil war. Kulaha I've done fieldwork, majority of the land is owned by ethnic somalis who aren't even from lower shabelle. So of course they can only do subsistence farming they've been priced out. Smh smh smh

You really think you're white. Stay in puntland or where ever the eff you're from. You are one sick twisted individual.
Look at you here ethopia is plotting to annex your country and you fight each other. Listen none of us will have that lands. The habashis will rent to big cooperates.

Read more these comments about how they plotting at Somalia while we fight each other

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 270
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts