Ethnic Somali with a Niger Congo Y-DNA Haplogroup

20210701_152259.jpg

His actual pic was on Twitter but I covered it for anonymity purposes.

This guy is E-M2

Any ideas?

Apollo

VIP

We already seen it before. Some Raxanweyn guy on this forum had it. It could be him.

PS. 23andMe is spreading fake ass news by claiming Ramasses the 3rd who was E-V22 was E-M2. Blood boilingly annoying as it gives millions of African Americans who read that page a false affinity with Ancient Egypt and resulting in those we wuz kangz memes to continue.

We already seen it before. Some Raxanweyn guy on this forum had it. It could be him.

PS. 23andMe is spreading fake ass news by claiming Ramasses the 3rd who was E-V22 was E-M2. Blood boilingly annoying as it gives millions of African Americans who read that page a false affinity with Ancient Egypt and resulting in those we wuz kangz memes to continue.

why did your response remind me of this?:ftw9nwa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw that's crazy. All this time I thought Ramesses III was a nigga.

Apollo

VIP

Because millions of African Americans read that and they spread this bullshit about Ancient Egypt looking like them. AAs have big cultural influence. 23andMe is now fueling fire to that we wuz kings and queens bs.

I saw that post from Reddit, he said he is Raxanweyn. I dont know Raxanweyn paternal HG but i thought they are majority E-V32. So how did he become E1b1a? his ancestry result is weird, only 0.6% Congolese and southern East African, I am suspecting its fake

Apollo

VIP
I saw that post from Reddit, he said he is Raxanweyn. I dont know Raxanweyn paternal HG but i thought they are majority E-V32. So how did he become E1b1a? his ancestry result is weird, only 0.6% Congolese and southern East African, I am suspecting its fake

Of course it is not the typical Raxanweyn lineage, just a tiny %.

There are Benadiri men with E-M2.. like 5% of them or something like that and Benadiris also spread stuff like J2, L-M20, G etc to Southern ethnic Somalis.

I think the majority of the time when a Raxanweyn has E-M2 it is due to a Benadiri male spreading it to them. It is unlikely they would let a real Jar3rweyne spread their paternals/clan lineage to them. E-M2 Benadiris with higher status as a merchant class might have spread E-M2 to them unbeknownst to them thinking he is of Middle Eastern paternal origin (you can't tell paternal lineage from looks).

Are we sure it's E-M2? Cause the graphic in the pic says the parent E-V38, and there exists an Omotic sub-clade of E-V38 persistent in Borana Oromos who happened to mix with Raxanweyns in northern NFD area.

Apollo

VIP
Are we sure it's E-M2? Cause the graphic in the pic says the parent E-V38, and there exists an Omotic sub-clade of E-V38 persistent in Borana Oromos who happened to mix with Raxanweyns in northern NFD area.

It is E-M2. That is just the description page leaving it at V38 (older lineage), seen the guy's sub-lineage, it falls under E-M2.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

They waz Kanga? Kang i 🤔 was Marvel super hero?
images (11).jpeg

HAHAHAHAHA

The Anti-Defamation League (powerful organization) has declared it as a hate symbol:

:dead:

I'M DEAD

I think they are called Afrocentric. I had a friend who believed the whole of Africa were ruled by them and that the berbers and north africans are European settlers whereas East Africa, especially the horn africans are bi-racial group that mixed with arabs. He believes we pushed the original people back to uganda and kenya. Basically we argue alot and he believes we are not the original people of Somalia!! He says the same for Djibouti, Ethiopia and Eritrea. He believes that his people were the real pharaohs! :dead1:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
KOT (Kemet On Trial)

:fittytousand:They Shall soon get the cumeuppence they deserve for their transgressions against us israelites:dabcasar:

alien

📍outer space
VIP

Because millions of African Americans read that and they spread this bullshit about Ancient Egypt looking like them. AAs have big cultural influence. 23andMe is now fueling fire to that we wuz kings and queens bs.
I remember when they caused that uproar about casting Gal Gadot as Cleopatra. I seriously thought lady cleo was a black. this whole time she was Macedonian :russ:

I was there supporting a 4c, dark skin women to play Cleopatra a white straight haired women

Trending

Latest posts