Ethiopia's PM Abiy Ahmed Receives Warm Welcome in Asmara, Eritrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
May these people of whom I don't know nor care about continue their meeting in a sensible and politically professional manner.

May these people of whom I don't know nor care about continue their meeting in a sensible and politically professional manner.
This is the first time they meet after more than 20 years and after a devastating war that cost tens of thousands of lives. You have to know the two people don't hate each other. Both wished this day would come soon. That is why people are very happy in both countries. The youth in both countries are waving the flags of the countries and expressing its joy. Peace at last!

36858991_2016947038566669_2630495365165481984_n.jpg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This is the first time they meet after more than 20 years and after a devastating war that cost tens of thousands of lives. You have to know the two people don't hate each other. Both wished this day would come soon. That is why people are very happy in both countries. The youth in both countries are waving the flags of the countries and expressing its joy. Peace at last!

36858991_2016947038566669_2630495365165481984_n.jpg
Hey man, I'm happy for y'all. Keep it up and be happy man.

In Abiys speech he talked about how they need to uplift the Horn and how the people's of the Horn need to get back their diginity. Which is in regards to the exodus to Europe and Middle East and how they must develop their own countries. I believe he will initiate the long talked about Horn of Africa union, which will include Sudan.

when Italy invaded Eritrea after France took Djibouti, the Somalis successfully held off the Italians and the war at Adwa stopped the advancing Italians and made them sign a treaty of on aggression in 1896.
Did you really try to claim Somalis fought off the Italians in Adwa??
:faysalwtf:

In Abiys speech he talked about how they need to uplift the Horn and how the people's of the Horn need to get back their diginity. Which is in regards to the exodus to Europe and Middle East and how they must develop their own countries. I believe he will initiate the long talked about Horn of Africa union, which will include Sudan.

im not your fellow habesha are. And if i do research on it im sure i could get evidence.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

HOA have a long way to go its not like ethiopia Eritrea or Djibouti are much better than Somalia , so we welcome any progress openly

I hope Oromos take over Ethiopia. It will be another golden age like the Zagwe Dynasty.

HOA have a long way to go its not like ethiopia Eritrea or Djibouti are much better than Somalia , so we welcome any progress openly
It sounds like you don't think Somalia would be apart of the union? The region is in an abysmal state, the region is in the middle of a junction between literally billions of people ie East Asia, Middle East, Europe and the rest of Africa. Ethiopia is not in the best of shape, but it is growing and will continue to grow for the foreseeable future. If Somalia wins the war against al Shababa then there's no reason it shouldn't as well. Ps there's no reason for Ethiopia or Eritrea to support al Shabab so the war might be over sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.