Ethiopia's PM Abiy Ahmed likely to win Nobel Peace Prize

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
how about Farmaajo? can he be nominated for the Nobel Corruption Prize

The only Noblel Farmaajo will be nominated for is, in mastering fake it till u make it "Steal/still face"

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

in the photo there is no indication which one is the Ethiopian prez and which one is the Eritrean one. To people like me who dont follow Africa politics it is hard to make out, but based on my knowledge of peoples faces based on their qabil or races, i say the older one with mustache is the Ethiopian prez

in the photo there is no indication which one is the Ethiopian prez and which one is the Eritrean one. To people like me who dont follow Africa politics it is hard to make out, but based on my knowledge of peoples faces based on their qabil or races, i say the older one with mustache is the Ethiopian prez
The taller one with the assertive posture is the eritrean of course

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The taller one with the assertive posture is the eritrean of course

they look the same height. the Eritrean does not look assertive, more like congenial.

They were murdered by xabashis in the Tplf overnment crackdown abiy is oromo and an ally of Somalis

It doesn't matter if he's an Oromo! those same militias killing Somalis in Ethiopia are Oromos and it doesn't look like Abiy is speaking up. Also aren't you the same guy on here who's "pan cushitic" even though such a thing doesn't exist?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It doesn't matter if he's an Oromo! those same militias killing Somalis in Ethiopia are Oromos and it doesn't look like Abiy is speaking up. Also aren't you the same guy on here who's "pan cushitic" even though such a thing doesn't exist?
Those are tribal wars perpetrated by both you can say the same for Somali tribal wars anyhow he has put an end to it and has worked tremendously in building a good relationship with somalis

I can say this for sure oromo are our friends and allies more reliable then dirty sand monkey Arabs

Trending