Ethiopia's new Ambassador to Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
the ethiopians love darod especially ogaden but this seems to be strategic move to divide and conquer somali

Yes the Ethiopians really like you guys but hate another Somali clan

:drakelaugh:

You poor naive sob

the relationship between somaliland and ethiopia is good sxb, that i can assure u off

the ethiopians know the difference between us :dabcasar:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
the ethiopians know the difference between us :dabcasar:

200x200px-ZC-580771f7_michael-jordan-laughing.gif

from ethiopias perspective they have 2 options

1. send one of their ogaden slaves as an ambassador to a when it has a doofar ismaacil as president
2.send another somali from a non doofar ismaacil clan

they did the logical thing, you don't send a darood to represent your interest against another doofar ismaacil

this shit is politic 101

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
from ethiopias perspective they have 2 options

1. send one of their ogaden slaves as an ambassador to a when it has a doofar ismaacil as president
2.send another somali from a non doofar ismaacil clan

they did the logical thing, you don't send a darood to represent your interest against another doofar ismaacil

this shit is politic 101
Simmer down a bit, your retardation is seeping through each of your replies.

Injiirleyda are getting desperate. Their occupation under amison is not enough. For somali this is crystal sign that they are playing divide and conquer. I just wish farmajo declares this bakhti ambassador a persona non grata at the first sign of meddling.

But you gotta start somewhere, maybe in 4yrs time we can demand Injiirleyda leave our nation then 4yrs later we can arm onlf.

Either way the bakhti Injiirley dont have time on their side. They cant unilaterally invade and attack our government since the west have spent money and time building it. They have been reduced to sending a dabadhilif as an ambassador which most somali will view as nothing more than a dog.

Speak for yourself. I can only think of one major traitor to my qaabil.
:ufdup:

And at least he who shall not be named built wells in a lot of villages.
:stopit:

He was and still is garbage tho.
:camby:
:trash:

You're entire clan is synonymous with traitors. From Ethiopia to Kenya, you are sell outs who prey on innocent Somali nomads while you lick xabashi arse and Kikuyu feet. There's a reason why every clan, even other Darood, would sell ONLF to xabashi in a heartbeat. Foh:kodaksmiley::camby:

You're entire clan is synonymous with traitors. From Ethiopia to Kenya, you are sell outs who pray on innocent Somali nomads while you lick xabashi arse and Kikuyu feet. There's a reason why every clan even other Darood would sell ONLF to xabashi in a heartbeat. Foh:kodaksmiley::camby:
You're a damn liar.

You're a damn liar.

I'm a liar for telling the truth? Your kind are responsible for killing innocent people in my hometown. You use Ethiopian arms and backing to settle tribal scores against geeljires minding their own business. Too cowardly to come for soldiers, so you kill women and children.

Piss off you fake nationalist kuntakinte/BLM airhead.:childplease:

I'm a liar for telling the truth? Your kind are responsible for killing innocent people in my hometown. You use Ethiopian arms and backing to settle tribal scores against geeljires minding their own business. Too cowardly to come for soldiers, so you kill women and children.

Piss off you fake nationalist kuntakinte/BLM airhead.:childplease:
I'm not even going to read this bs.
Stop quoting me.
You're blocked too.

Status
Not open for further replies.