Ethiopia's naval ambition

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Good for you. Aiming high is good but hopping Somalis would become like Germans or Japanese ...hmm God help you :)
Civilization is all about culture and with khat and deep rooted islamic culture, plus coming from the background of a nomadic society, it will be impossible to become like Germans/Japanese for Somalia unless you have a true general that can challenge head on and transform the backward culture of the society. From a society of qabiil and religion nonsense to hard work, education, emancipation of women, rule of law and secularism. A much hard work lies ahead. A master plan of at least 50 years is needed to lay the ground work.

Why worry about our problems when you take such pleasure in our dysfunction?
Still bitter from yesterdays thread about your people devouring uncooked meat?
Why are you even here on this forum, dont your people have their own site?

Tukraq

VIP
To support its vessels carrying all types of export from oil to livestock.
The faith of 100 millions + people depend on a tiny oasis of peace called Djibouti with its 1 + million people.
It is in Ethiopia's interest to continue and protect their only connection to sea at the moment.

Anyways Somalis should welcome this as positive step. Because there will be less piracy at sea and foreign nations taking advantage of somali fish will cease to exist.

This is good news because Somalia will develop and have a navy of its own. There will less risk coming from the seas with iranians, emiratis and even saudi weapons shipment be stopped by Ethiopia.

Ethiopia + Somalia = The Future of the horn.

:salute::salute::salute:
Piracy kulaha, that’s our cost guard

Hmm the US, France, China, Arabs and others come from thousands of miles away and build their bases in Djibuti and Africans don't ask why. But a neighbouring country whose life line is highly dependent on Djibouti port building its base to protect its interest is something suspicious. We have to change this African mentality.

Shut up u stupid ethiopian and get off somali peoples land

Tukraq

VIP
Ethiopia has a bright future ahead, it'll become the regional power of the Horn of Africa/East Africa & rival other African regional powers, such as Egypt, Algeria, South Africa and Nigeria.

Building a Navy is critical to securing and protecting their expanding trade & merchant ship fleet.
Which is why it’s paramount that we don’t let that happen, and nip there trade in the bud, next president after failmaajo needs to be tough on ethiopia

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
You have said youre from SL here multiple times. Just proving my point.
They hate us because they will never be us.

There will never be a Republic called Somaliland. That ship has sailed.

They hate the Djibouti swag but they stuck in limbo. 30 years of mujahideen politics and nothing to show off. An entire political elite of mujahideens lol

:damn::damn::damn:

A country with a myriad of internal issues is somehow seeking to assert itself as regional hegemon, I think the West has placed too much faith in Ethiopia given its current state.

Last edited:
Good for you. Aiming high is good but hopping Somalis would become like Germans or Japanese ...hmm God help you :)
Civilization is all about culture and with khat and deep rooted islamic culture, plus coming from the background of a nomadic society, it will be impossible to become like Germans/Japanese for Somalia unless you have a true general that can challenge head on and transform the backward culture of the society. From a society of qabiil and religion nonsense to hard work, education, emancipation of women, rule of law and secularism. A much hard work lies ahead. A master plan of at least 50 years is needed to lay the ground work.

Ethiopia is becoming islamized soon so dw.

Ethiopia is becoming islamized soon so dw.

Where do you get the data? I really don't think so. Ethiopia can only be islamized by birth rate other than that I see no other option. Christians are simply way too dominant in Ethiopia whether in politics, culture, media you name it. Our muslim brothers are not near anywhere to dominate the space so to have an impact. In fact the impact of the media etc. make some of well known muslim actresses and musicians change their religion to Christianity. I personally know few of them. All in all, I see no big change of religion in both direction in Ethiopia other than birth rate which we will have the data when the next census is conducted.

I posted this news to end the endless speculation by some Somalis that Ethiopia will build its Navy on Somalia costs, Ethiopia is about to annex parts of Somalia etc. I hope this will end the speculation. Now go to bed and have some rest. :)

:noneck:

Trending