Ethiopia's crimes toward Somali Women in Ogadenia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducaale

President 2k20
Guess who is the one standing up for the region?the same habesha you bad mouth 24-7 while not saying a word about who is actually committing these crimes out of clan.
Shut up you xaarbashe bastard come within 20 years we will do some serious population culling within Ethiopia :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:. Who does this to innocents :susp: where is thE UN that always open their loud mouthes

Shut up you xaarbashe bastard come within 20 years we will do some serious population culling within Ethiopia :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:. Who does this to innocents :susp: where is thE UN that always open their loud mouthes
Kill the leaders, the people are simply pawns and shouldn't be harmed.

Guess who is the one standing up for the region?the same habesha you bad mouth 24-7 while not saying a word about who is actually committing these crimes out of clan.
S.T.F.U Don't come her with that crap. Everyone speaks amhara over there. Don't try and act like a hero. That scum wouldn't even have the power to rape if you habashi didn't empower him.

It's the habash leaders. They murder xabash as well. Amhara and Oromo are being consistently attacked. Infact Amhara are being treated as dirt and their birth rate is half the national average.
No it's the ONLF turned police and their leader. The government is at fault for letting it go by, but you're making it seem like it's a genocide commited against one group by the rest of Ethiopia.

Ducaale

President 2k20
No it's the ONLF turned police and their leader. The government is at fault for letting it go by, but you're making it seem like it's a genocide commited against one group by the rest of Ethiopia.
Don't act dumb bro you full well know if Ethiopia wanted to get rid of illey and his liyuu cronies they could. But why do it when they do the dirty work for you? :kodaksmiley:

That's exactly what it is. STATE SPONSORED GENOCIDE.

Paid for and provided by the tplf.

All habashi have blood on their hands, whether it's Somali or Oromo victims.

Everyone of you, from the tplf army commanders that rape, the tplf budget offices that releases the liyu funds, to the guilty conspirators such as yourself peddling propaganda on a Somali website to cover up these human rights abuses.

You can say all you want, but at the end of the day, you're a shitty human being who laughs at abuse of innocent souls. This is why we're better than all of you habashi, combined, because we would never collectively approve of such horrors.

You're habashi, and that's all you'll ever be...

The Somalis and Oromos will get justice though, soon enough.

Last edited:
Don't act dumb bro you full well know if Ethiopia wanted to get rid of illey and his liyuu cronies they could. But why do it when they do the dirty work for you? :kodaksmiley:
What I am saying is that the government is at fault, but that does not excuse the people who are committing these crimes. The central government does not tell them what to do, they just have a mandate to keep rebels out. They attack neigboring clans and also neighboring regions such as the Oromo region.

What I am saying is that the government is at fault, but that does not excuse the people who are committing these crimes. The central government does not tell them what to do, they just have a mandate to keep rebels out. They attack neigboring clans and also neighboring regions such as the Oromo region.

Still claiming to be habashi!!

That's exactly what it is. STATE SPONSORED GENOCIDE.

Paid for and provided by the tplf.

All habashi have blood on their hands, whether it's Somali or Oromo victims.

The Somalis and Oromos will get justice though, happening as we speak.....
Stop trying to pretend like you care for Oromo or any Ethiopians, including the people of the Somali region. You have never once done one good thing for them, you see them as pawns in order to boost your lowly ego of being last in the Horn.

It's the habash leaders. They murder xabash as well. Amhara and Oromo are being consistently attacked. Infact Amhara are being treated as dirt and their birth rate is half the national average.
amharas will never miss an opportunity to kill and rape a Somali though, as part of the ethiopian army.

Once a habashi, always a habashi.

I care about oromos more than you, you soul-less cretin. You have no compassion or respect for human life. Coming on here and laughing at dead bodies. You probably jerk off to horror films you midget gebre.

Why wouldn't I care for my own people in the Somali region? Are you dumb fella?

Last in the horn? wtf? Are you okay, i'm actually worried for you now.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Once a cold blooded animal, always a habashi.

There is state sanctioned murder of Ethiopian citizens. Oromos and Somalis suffer the most.

I care about oromos more than you, you soul-less cretin. You have no compassion or respect for human life. Coming on here and laughing at dead bodies. You probably jerk off to horror films you midget gebre.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Once a cold blooded animal, always a habashi.
You can't compare our people, it's evident in our arguments. I am one who can grasp the insight of what the opposing individual is trying to say, while you're simply far from it. You can throw words all you want, it will never change what reality is. I say let the almighty be the judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.