Ethiopia's Ahmed Shide awarded Africa's "best Finance Ministers of the year"

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I was joking. Why would I hate him for doing his job well?
Well Somalis are naturally xenophobic towards Somalis of different nationalities ,
And are perceived as traitors or the popular term Dabadhilif
take Aden Dualeh for example a Kenyan Somali national and a politician who serves the interests of his nation his remark on the maritime dispute left Somalis infuriating wanting to chop his head off because of his defensive statements

Ahmed Shide , however is a finance minister and was designated as the Ruling leader of K5 after the disposal of Iley but nominated Mustafa Cagjar to handle the transition that took place in K5 .
He didn't only contributed his role as minister but took part in large measures to counter inter ethnic and clan violence
Although Somalis in Ethiopia have made significant progress over the years , Somalis in Mogadishu , Hargeisa and several desolate cities in Somalia are envious and zealous of Somalis outside Somalia wishing that they also face similar degrading conditions

Mashallah, proud of our Somali brother.

Ethiopia ha burburto, donfaraaha, fulxuumo badaan. :salute:

@xabashi thanks for creating this. :salute:

:hova:
There is a wise word for you: cursing is like throwing dirt on others, it may hit or miss the target but it will always make you dirty. If Ethiopia ha burburto means a proud Somali Ethiopian finance minister making Ethiopia great again, then I indeed join you and say Ethiopia ha burburto.
:ahh:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
At this point, its better to be annexed by Ethiopia.
What the f*ck am I meant to do everytime some cadaan person mentions AIDS statistics. It's embarrassing enough being from a continent filled with this but any sane person would refuse to increase their own amount of population with AIDS.

Trending

Latest posts