Ethiopians have no deeg

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Ethiopian maids get abused in lebanon and saudi arabia they are akin to kenyans we share nothing i also don’t understand how people mistake ethiopians for somalians i can understand not being able to diffrentiate the woman but their men look like straight Madows/kikuyus

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Somalis are closer to Sudanis than Ethiopians even historically Arab traders and historians like Waaqidi called Somalis Sudani and Egyptian tribes

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
7EDEC359-1829-462A-850A-D35D60A39104.jpeg
766EB5F3-9596-47E8-B19F-C248D643C188.jpeg

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Don’t laugh at the misfortune of poor & desperate people, it could have been you at their position. Have some damn sympathy

Ethiopian maids get abused in lebanon and saudi arabia they are akin to kenyans we share nothing i also don’t understand how people mistake ethiopians for somalians i can understand not being able to diffrentiate the woman but their men look like straight Madows/kikuyus
Only on somalispot would profess something like this, just because they may or may not have tighter hair don’t really mean nothing if they are madows, southern Somalia is South Sudan then, most people outside the horn usually will bring up ethiopia when talking about Somalia and vice versa and throw in Eritrea in there as well, I do agree that they are culturally distant but akin to Kenyans😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

From what I've observed from my time on this forum, you Somalis are very blunt.
Somalis have zero inhibiton, they can and will a lot of the time will just blurt the first thing that come to their minds, we’re similar to black Americans in that sense, I guess this is just seen as “keepin it real” some people may think it is good and some dislike that but it is what it is

Anti Ethiopian sentiment altough justified can be hella odd sometime on this website, not gonna put on the Superman cape for neftanyas tho, pretty sure there’s some hiding behind Somali accounts anyways so they can come defend themselves

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
There is no such thing as deeg in the Somali language, it is Dhiig ffs.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Somalis have zero inhibiton, they can and will a lot of the time will just blurt the first thing that come to their minds, we’re similar to black Americans in that sense, I guess this is just seen as “keepin it real” some people may think it is good and some dislike that but it is what it is
This has been on mind for some time sxb,Ethiopians look nothing like Somalis and share very little and we keep being compared constantly online

Trending