Ethiopians do cultural dance in Kismaayo

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!

@SPMLegend @Bowda-dheer tried to shame Baidoa for having ethio soldiers. Why do OGs have xabashis following them everywhere they go.

Jigjiga and Qabridahar wasn't enough so the Ethiopians followed them to kismaayo.
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
The ethiopians are letting their nuts hang,not even bothering to cover up out of respect,even cadaan tourists cover up,they basically said we own this place

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
@SPMLegend :what: Just when i was starting to warm up to blackie i find out hes turned kismayo into ugandishu 2.0 international brothel. We got over the whole kenyan thing but the habeesha too? Gabdo Daarod need to stay inside, we can't have xamar rep for half breeds.

South Somalia has been hijacked, Habeshi, Kenyan and Bantu playground

Illaho xa naxariso, Somalis especially Southern Somalis are on borrowed time to fix up fast

Xabashi and sierra leoonan and burundi were requested by Hutu and marexaan back in 2016 they said amisom Kenya was bias and killing people. Anyways Ethiopian amisom is minority and barely venture out from their base unlike baydhabo where they take LG to the bathroom every night.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Farmaajo brought Eithopian army 2017, so that he can remove kenyan and take over Kismayo and Jubaland
All of that ended When Jubaland Army blocked more Eithopian commandos from Khabridahar to land Kismayo Airport
Since then small Eithopian were in kismayo doing nothing.

The Ethiopian unit in Kismayo are the most useless sector. Since 2016 they have been going to Goobwwyn and digging up sand claiming to have uncovered a Miino & “fight” Al-Shabab. I hope they are removed soon
:fittytousand:

@mohamedismail Come to find out that the Ethiopians are celebrating their last day

When will they leave Baydhabo. Reer Kismaayo will not miss them. We are actually celebrating their departure 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_5794.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending