Ethiopians Claim Somali lands

Ethiopians and Kenyans have been cucking us for decades it’s sad to see. They’ve not only took K5 and NFD from us they also kinda control Somalia. Give it another decade or so and Somalia will probably be swallowed up by Kenya and Ethiopia :mjcry::snoop::kendrickcry:

The town is in the Somali region of Ethiopia. Please forward your request to the regional administration, not to me. If the Somali region says it is not their land then you can have it. Problem solved. In the meantime, I'm happy to have found my new Ethiopian brother @SOULSEARCHING :ftw9nwa:
Somalis aren't Ethiopians and Ogaden somali land not amhara or oromos or any other ppl
Somalis should take Ogaden by force just like Ethiopians took it by force

Som

VIP
I had an awkward encounter today
I had an Ethiopian lady and her son come to me, they had an appointment.
They asked me where I was from and I said Somali from Djibouti and awbare, they looked at me weird and said , so you're Ethiopian too. I said no Somali. They then said awbare is in Ethiopia, so I kept silent and had a smile on my face because I am at work and have to keep it professional, so I got a little cheeky because I was annoyed how they were claiming our land and I decided to ask them if they were "Amhara" and the guy was like "Ethiopia, we all one ".
He had a angry grin on his face after asking him that question and i laughed out lould 🤣
Some of them have this weird ideology were the whole horn of Africa is ethiopian. They'll tell you somalis are just an offshoot of ethiopians, their formee king haile selassie believed in this same BS when he said that somalis and ethiopians are one race and should be one

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Never heard awbare but I must admit these xabashis know their geography well. My brother, you are indeed Ethiopian. (it could another aw barre you are talking about though)
:friendhug:

image.png

Ethiopians are obsessed with us wlhi. They memorized all somali cities.

I could name a tuulo with 300 people 5 km away from the border and they’d go “ohh so you’re ethiopian!”

get a life

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
in ethiopia DDS is known as Somalia, to them they know Oromia, Somalia, Tigray etc, you just had to say no I am from republic of Somalia they would understand, at least you didn't get the habesha talk, everytime I meet a habesha they think I am one of them.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
in ethiopia DDS is known as Somalia, to them they know Oromia, Somalia, Tigray etc, you just had to say no I am from republic of Somalia they would understand, at least you didn't get the habesha talk, everytime I meet a habesha they think I am one of them.
I can relate to this differently the number of times I’ve been asked if I was habesha is the reason I know what “are you” is in amharic:dead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They did control parts of Djibouti at one point. Just like they control DDS now. Xabashis claiming HOA is like the Europeans claiming the ownership of North America. No wonder they truly believe parts of Sudan belongs to them because they controlled and spread Christianity there 1500 years ago.
Many Afars/Oromos and s few other ethnic groups in the south on the other hand did in fact lose a large territories to the expansionist Somali nomads.

Xabashis be making fake maps
and brainwashing their children's Like terrorists. Abiy needs to keep those extremists in check or greater Oromia AKA Ethiopia will never reach its full potential.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I noticed amharas don’t really like saying their ethnicity, they take a lot of pride in stating they are Ethiopian but not other ethnic groups :)

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I noticed amharas don’t really like saying their ethnicity, they take a lot of pride in stating they are Ethiopian but not other ethnic groups :)
I noticed gurages are like that too. I feel like those are the only 2 real patriotic Ethiopian groups

Do what happened did he then Join Gurgrure liberation front and fight Ethiopia because oppression never stopped.

WSLF was created by MSB in 1972. Many of the Top Officers were from Ogaden and NFD region, by 1975, most of the officers were brought back from Russia, and Syria with well trained orientation. AY came as one of the last officers in 1976.

ONLF is an offshore small group that came when Somali Republic lost the war. An example is Alshabaab from Islamic Courts.

Trending

Latest posts