Ethiopians are the African Americans of Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
kkkkkkkk they are the black americans of israel
They run the music scene, especially the hip hop scene

https://t.co/S5ZaEcaO9k?amp=1

They face police brutality and mass incarceration. A video of an Ethiopian soldier getting beaten up sparked BLM style protests from Ethiopians in Israel, and they get arrested at something like 10xs the rate of other groups

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Vi...ier-at-scene-of-suspicious-object-case-399319

They have the highest unemplyment rate of all groups in Israel and are the poorest ethnic group.
They are the most discriminated - 43% of Israelis said they would not allow their child to marry an Ethiopian jew, some private schools in Israel refuse to accept Ethiopian students, the health ministry used to sterilise Ethiopian women without their consent. They were until recently banned from making blood donations.
“The law of return” grants all Jews the right of return to Israel, all besides Ethiopian Jews.
Wow. They are going through a tough time. The parallels between them and AAs is too strong. :damedamn:

Why did they even bother going there? Like Ashkenazi Jews from Europe (who probably aren't even the real Jews) and Arab Jews were going to welcome them with open arms. They should return to Ethiopia and set up their own Jewish state in my opinion.
:kanyeshrug:
And now that civil war may come to our Ethiopian cousins, they might actually have a shot at it while the Habesha are dealing with the Oromo problem.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@NA9

What made you races sensitive? Im not down playing this thread. You were not always like this and im interested in knowing why the sudden change?

@NA9

What made you races sensitive? Im not down playing this thread. You were not always like this and im interested in knowing why the sudden change?
This has nothing to do with my thread:fittytousand:
But the reason is because I simply became woke, for a plethora of reasons.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Racism is every where how you react and deal with it matters.

Good luck for all the racist out there.

Naclatullahi calal kafirin.

Apollo

VIP
The average IQ of the Falasha / Beta Isreal is 67.

Also, they are not real Jews, but converts who did not even practice Talmudic law.

The average IQ of the Falasha / Beta Isreal is 67.

Also, they are not real Jews, but converts who did not even practice Talmudic law.
Do you really believe this IQ shit?:ayaanswag:
Because according to that, we are equally as retarded.

Apollo

VIP
What I find interesting in regards to the Beta Israel is that they migrated exactly at the same time period that my family and the first wave of Somalis also came to the West (early 90s).

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
kkkkkkkk they are the black americans of israel
They run the music scene, especially the hip hop scene

https://t.co/S5ZaEcaO9k?amp=1

They face police brutality and mass incarceration. A video of an Ethiopian soldier getting beaten up sparked BLM style protests from Ethiopians in Israel, and they get arrested at something like 10xs the rate of other groups

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Vi...ier-at-scene-of-suspicious-object-case-399319

They have the highest unemplyment rate of all groups in Israel and are the poorest ethnic group.
They are the most discriminated - 43% of Israelis said they would not allow their child to marry an Ethiopian jew, some private schools in Israel refuse to accept Ethiopian students, the health ministry used to sterilise Ethiopian women without their consent. They were until recently banned from making blood donations.
“The law of return” grants all Jews the right of return to Israel, all besides Ethiopian Jews.
Wow. They are going through a tough time. The parallels between them and AAs is too strong. :damedamn:
I dont think there is much difference between judaism and christianity in terms of the dilution of both religions.

what i dont understand is how judaism kinda became like an "Ethnic Religion" as in only isrealis are the real jews. how did it become like that?

Habesha Ethiopians have 25%-30% different genes from us (Omotic from Southwest Ethiopia and Yemenite from the Sabaean/Himyarite period).

:siilaanyolaugh:
I guess that explains why they look so different from us. Our closest relatives seem to be people like the Afar and Beja.
:hmm:

So there is something wrong with our brains too? Because we score similar:mugshotman:

All that "race IQ" stuff is nonsense.

It is psuedoscience.

If the scientists were really smart, they'd know that you don't need graphs or numbers to understand intelligence.

Being smart is being Muslim. Being smart is having taqwa. Being smart is obeying Allah and His Rasool. Those are the smart people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts