Ethiopians are crying, because they are losing $ billions from Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let them cry.

Somaliland will become self-sufficient, and now we are in investing in agriculture and farms heavily, no more vegetables coming from Ethiopia and More khat either.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Let them cry.

Somaliland will become self-sufficient, and now we are in investing in agriculture and farms heavily, no more vegetables coming from Ethiopia and More khat either.
Your dreaming about Landers quitting qaat I will be the first to campaign for SL independence if that were to ever happen :siilaanyolaugh:

How embarrassing are Jeegaanta dressing up as Habesha on an Ethiopian forum to cry about Ethiopia dumping them and how Ethiopia needs them only to be met with “Somaliland needs Ethiopia more” :drakelaugh:

This is actually good for Somaliland, and it will only make us become self-sufficient. We will have to work hard in terms of agriculture and other more sectors as well.

Your dreaming about Landers quitting qaat I will be the first to campaign for SL independence if that were to ever happen :siilaanyolaugh:

At least we will save our money, we will raise to tax for the khat if our forks try to import from Kenya. Siyaasadu saaxiib joogta ah malaha.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
This is actually good for Somaliland, and it will only make us become self-sufficient. We will have to work hard in terms of agriculture and other more sectors as well.
Why didn’t you guys have that mentality before I love Landers wallahi I love their Somalinimo and their attitude waa dad wanaagsan but you guy have to face reality independence isn’t coming time to try a new strategy

Why didn’t you guys have that mentality before I love Landers wallahi I love their Somalinimo and their attitude waa dad wanaagsan but you guy have to face reality independence isn’t coming time to try a new strategy

As you may know, Ethiopia used to be our biggest partner, but now, everything change, and for that reason, Somaliland is also changing it's policy towards Ethiopia. We used to import not only khat from Ethiopia, but also fruits and vegetables, we used to hand-over them $billions of dollars. Alhamdulillah, Somaliland will not lose a dime to Ethiopia, what is the point if they are not even recognised us, I am sure they will be the one suffer the most.

We will see how the Oromos protest once we decide to boycott their products for real.

We will import the khat from Kenya for now. We don’t need Ethiopia, Ethiopia is the one that needs us more.
I don't agree with khat. But I still think we should grow our own - not just for revenue, but it'll be much easier to regulate if the government controls it. Ur exactly right, Ethiopia needs us, not the other way around. It's always been like that.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
We will import the khat from Kenya for now. We don’t need Ethiopia, Ethiopia is the one that needs us more.
The fun part of it all is that the Prime Minister of Ethiopia people are the one who will get hurt the most.

Somaliland is working on importing khat from Kenya instead of Ethiopia.

That means the oromo will lose upwards to a billion dollar..

Bohol

VIP
upload_2018-12-2_22-27-43.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts