Ethiopian youtubers try the best rated Somali restaurant. 5 stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
:pachah1:Thats what I am saying, take the muus out and you are eating regular ass Pasta or Rice.

It doesn't become Somali until Muus is put on the plate:salute:

I used to eat Pasta with Muus and also Dates:dead::childplease: Somali food is great:banderas: but we need to start eating fish:camby::banderas:

Tukraq

VIP
habeshas in my town couldn't believe Somali cuisine lol, they thought we would eat weird Nasty shit like they do:drakelaugh: I guess having a port and trading with other far away cultures gives you a better perspective on cuisine :salute:jealous clowns were complaining about the origin of things like sambus and malawax saying its the same as ihop:lolbron: and not originally Somali :ivers: their just mad are cuisine isn't ice cold uncooked raw meat:drakelaugh:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
As a real Tuhrawntan yute, I personally prefer Hamdi Restaurant. Huge ass plate of food, served with muus, and bomb ass mango juice. Free refills with the drinks.

West end niggas know what's up.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Yuck :vqbuyv0: What the hell are they eating? I was expecting a huge plate of tasty-looking fried rice and some chicken legs on the side and iced mango drinks to come with it. What they're eating looks like legit qashiin, no offfense to Somali Canadians. If that's your best, then no wonder y'all are miserable up there. If that's in any way, shape, or form considered "Somali" food then by golly I must be a penguin.

Tukraq

VIP
Yuck :vqbuyv0: What the hell are they eating? I was expecting a huge plate of tasty-looking fried rice and some chicken legs on the side and iced mango drinks to come with it. What they're eating looks like legit qashiin, no offfense to Somali Canadians. If that's your best, then no wonder y'all are miserable up there. If that's in any way, shape, or form considered "Somali" food then by golly I must be a penguin.
lol I don't know what there eating, however rice and chicken legs isn't up there when it come to good Somali food:farmajoyaab: its pretty average

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Sheikh Google disagrees with you:mjpls:

xo9DpE2.png

Sound it out, waryaa. If this is how Soomaaliya is spelled and Soomaaliya has the same 'o' sound as moos than how is moos spelt differently :mjlol:

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
lol I don't know what her eating, however rice and chicken legs isn't up there when it come to good Somali food:farmajoyaab: its pretty average

Lol, saaxiib, it's only average when it's cooked average.

img_1006.jpg

If looking at this isn't making you water your mouth, then how Somali are you really :banderas:It's our trademark food and we shouldn't be ashamed of it.

Tukraq

VIP
Lol, saaxiib, it's only average when it's cooked average.

img_1006.jpg

If looking at this isn't making you water your mouth, then how Somali are you really :banderas:It's our trademark food and we shouldn't be ashamed of it.
sahib your overrating it:farmajoyaab: I mean it is edible with bisbaas and moos, however it isn't in the top 5 Mali dishes lol, are they only serving cambulo where you stay so you think this is good:faysalwtf: although I do live near and visit cadcad central in Portland so I might be eating different dishes:manny: @Shanshiyo1234 your light skin cousins know how to throw it down:pachah1: might have to marry one to satisfy my sweet tooth:ahh:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
sahib your overrating it:farmajoyaab: I mean it is edible with bisbaas and moos, however it isn't in the top 5 Mali dishes lol, are they only serving cambulo where you stay so you think this is good:faysalwtf: although I do live near and visit cadcad central in Portland so I might be eating different dishes:manny: @Shanshiyo1234 your light skin cousins know how to throw it down:pachah1: might have to marry one to satisfy my sweet tooth:ahh:

> "yOU're OVErraTinG iT"

:lawd: I will actually fight you waryaa for your dismissive comments about our traditional bariis iyo hilib.

upload_2019-3-20_22-20-56.png

upload_2019-3-20_22-21-30.png

upload_2019-3-20_22-22-6.png

upload_2019-3-20_22-22-52.png

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Tukraq

VIP
> "yOUr OVErraTinG iT"

:lawd: I will actually fight you waryaa for your dismissive comments about our traditional bariis iyo hilib.

View attachment 69385
View attachment 69386
View attachment 69387
View attachment 69388

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:
:bell: first bariis and chicken and now bariis and hillib bro your changing it up next your going to show bariis and fish:kodaksmiley: those are three different dishes in my book:childplease: plus I said its good with moos and bisbaas, with out those two its damn near barely edible:damn: the bisbaas makes it go:wowsweat: although I'm more of a baasto guy although I enjoy and appreciate bariis (far better than anything in Ethiopian cuisine or Nasty fufu or ugali), that should be a debate for another thread though because its very polarizing

habeshas in my town couldn't believe Somali cuisine lol, they thought we would eat weird Nasty shit like they do:drakelaugh: I guess having a port and trading with other far away cultures gives you a better perspective on cuisine :salute:jealous clowns were complaining about the origin of things like sambus and malawax saying its the same as ihop:lolbron: and not originally Somali :ivers: their just mad are cuisine isn't ice cold uncooked raw meat:drakelaugh:

ethiopian food isnt just raw meat theres 80 different ethnicities with hundreds of foods. imagine thinking a few tribes foods represents a nation of boqol million. some of their food is acc v nice wallah. its also cheap coming from us when three quarter of our food is found everywhere else, samosa=india, malawax=worldwide crepe, pasta=everywhere, spices we use=also used everywhere in middle east.
their foods originality is why you see a lot of high end ethiopian restaurants

Tukraq

VIP
ethiopian food isnt just raw meat theres 80 different ethnicities with hundreds of foods. imagine thinking a few tribes foods represents a nation of boqol million. some of their food is acc v nice wallah. its also cheap coming from us when three quarter of our food is found everywhere else, samosa=india, malawax=worldwide crepe, pasta=everywhere, spices we use=also used everywhere in middle east.
their foods originality is why you see a lot of high end ethiopian restaurants
whats good about their food :farmajoyaab: even their injera isn't that good,
none of our food is food elsewhere theirs a big difference between sambusa and samosa lol,
just cuz yo mama can't cook don't mean are food aint better:mahubowtf: their not even in the same league lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts