Ethiopian Youtuber TwoMad Dead at 23 Due to OverDose

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
He use to be a big troll. a lot of people claiming he was a rapist? I remember him going viral cuz of covid
He was a entertaining guy it is kind of disappointing that comedians and trollers are laughed at even when they are dead it just proves people don't usually laugh at the jokes but at the person.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
happy thank you so much GIF by Sick Animation

What’s it like on that forum
I don’t really go on there these days as it’s turned into a cesspit of hatred and echo chamber for ignorant ADOS extremists. Male version of Lipstickalley with Tariq Nasheed fans running wild.

Used to be hilarious and not so negative before Covid.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He could have called himself Johnny Habesha, it was right there, but he wanted to make us look like buffoons. He's been quiet since he left Japanese prison though, they must have whooped him bloody.
He went by habesha central for the longest. He only started going by JohnnySomali after going to Thailand to karbash ladyboy cheeks :damn:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don’t really go on there these days as it’s turned into a cesspit of hatred and echo chamber for ignorant ADOS extremists. Male version of Lipstickalley with Tariq Nasheed fans running wild.

Used to be hilarious and not so negative before Covid.
Tons of somalis on that site as well. Alot hilarious users on there ngl :dead:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Hes zoom videos were funny and just makes me remember the good times of march 2020-march 2021. I didnt know it but life was good back then.