Ethiopian Women are so Beautiful

Tukraq

VIP
That’s why your Darood president bagged himself a Murusade beauty right? Your tall lightskin beauties are too busy chasing white and black men in the West anyways. Us Hawiye girls are at least loyal to our men. Good luck with your women who can’t dance for shit too.
:camby:
loyal and niiko :banderas: bounce it like a freak hoe:diddyass:

I've been watching some videos on Ethiopian Airlines, and I've noticed how beautiful their women are. They're all looking their best at work. Mashallah look how beautiful they are.
ethiopia-air.jpeg

9365636801_307a24f44c_b.jpg

Trainees.jpg

d7cd1b6fda4357fbd1ab5376a41fffc6.jpg

Ethiopia-001.jpg

Ethiopian girls take care of themselves and their men love their natural beauty. I wish Somali girls dressed more flattering like them instead of bleaching their skin, wearing fobby clothes, and getting fat from the stress of raising ten children alone. Somali culture destroys Somali women but Ethiopian culture uplifts theirs.
Eritrean women though >>>

if my family wouldn't disown me i would probably stack my bread and go get me 2-3 ethiopian wives and just live in Addis Ababa. Very cheap there and quality is decent.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
They literally look like what somali women would look like if they weren't made to wear hijabs and jilbabs. Somali women dressed like that would get called all types of dhil0s and sent to those mental institutions back home in the guise of a holiday. The double standards lol.
If your mums/sisters/aunts are not attractive then just say that instead of grouping all somali women.

Trending