ethiopian women are most common prostitutes in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6463.JPG

@Prince of Hobyo you arguing with the midget kkkkkk

This thread is ridiculous imo. Subhanallah, we are all human being at the end if the day. Lets have some compassion for others. I don't like Ethiopia either, but this is low.
Talk to me in aff Soomali.

Aff Soomali un igu la hadla. Nacasiinyahay.
You know that doesn't mean shit. Meles could speak Somali, Gabre knows Somali etc. Somali ma tihid. End of. You come here asking about barwani people and now you're cheerleading for Ethiopians...Waxaad tahay ma ogi lakiin Somali ma tihid.

So abdijohnson got shaked up recently, went for hide, left the mod to some one else, then made this new account to " humiliate the Somalis".
I noticed that too. I read the english part, and saw he types like abdijohnson. so maybe that's why the somali part sounds so jab-jab and forced because all of it does :manny:

should I be worried I'm noticing small writing style details :cosbyhmm:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
What's sad is this thread reached 18 pages and some of you sick fucks have glorified this.

UAE is notoriously known for sex trafficking and forced prostitution - usually those from corrupted third world countries for an obvious reason.

Even eastern Europeans wouldn't go that extreme if they see a Russian in this situation.

But, what do you expect from Canuck who would go far as this, a typical, naive and gullible female?

What's sad is this thread reached 18 pages and some of you sick fucks have glorified this.

UAE is notoriously known for sex trafficking and forced prostitution - usually those from corrupted third world countries for an obvious reason.

Even eastern Europeans wouldn't go that extreme if they see a Russian in this situation.

But, what do you expect from Canuck who would go far as this, a typical, naive and gullible female?

This is not true. The UAE are not notorious for that, they are notorious for importing eployees from 3rd world nations and having them work in bad conditions with bad pay.

In fact the worst offenders of sex trafficking and forced prostitutions are Europeans. They are also instrumental in it's proliferations however I doubt you would acknowledge since you are either a habesh or an idiot that doesn't bother coming with a decent argument.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
This is not true. The UAE are not notorious for that, they are notorious for importing eployees from 3rd world nations and having them work in bad conditions with bad pay.

In fact the worst offenders of sex trafficking and forced prostitutions are Europeans.
They are also instrumental in it's proliferations however I doubt you would acknowledge since you are either a habesh or an idiot that doesn't bother coming with a decent argument.
Do you have proof for this?:whoo:
I will need it for future arguments/debates.:ohhhdamn:

I noticed that too. I read the english part, and saw he types like abdijohnson. so maybe that's why the somali part sounds so jab-jab and forced because all of it does :manny:

should I be worried I'm noticing small writing style details :cosbyhmm:

Nope, being detailed oriented is very good quality in life.

Instead of coming here and complaining from this thread, try to change your country 's problems that turned it to "Bangkok of east Africa " and magnetic to sex trade in east Africa. Plus our cities have large numbers of illegal immigrants from Ethiopia, we need to make sure that those sex workers don't make to Somalia.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9

:nvjpqts:

I was the first person to say Ash'ari isn't Somali. Good to see more of you see it too.

The amount of effort he also puts into sucking up to that other Ethiopian member I will say he's also a female.

I was the first person to say Ash'ari isn't Somali. Good to see more of you see it too.

The amount of effort he also puts into sucking up to that other Ethiopian member I will say he's also a female.

Ash'ari is abdijohson 'S second account that he insulted and humiliated Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts