ethiopian women are most common prostitutes in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
most women wouldn't willingly go into prostitution. they are poor and young women who groomed and coerced into selling their bodies.

don't use these women's plight as a weapon to attack ethiopians.

Read first, they went voluntarily

Read first, they went voluntarily
because they are poor af. do you think the 50 000 girls, our useless former government sent to the fat Saudis would go if they had anything else? poverty makes people do anything. this situation is different to prostitutes in the west because some of them actually choose that lifestyle

because they are poor af. do you think the 50 000 girls, our useless former government sent to the fat Saudis would go if they had anything else? poverty makes people do anything. this situation is different to prostitutes in the west because some of them actually choose that lifestyle

You can ignore her 'they went voluntarily' post because she would have still posted it even if they didn't, I don't know who she fooling:bell:.

Do not try to deflect the subject if you concern about50,000 maid deal plz make thread about it.

You can ignore her 'they went voluntarily' post because she would have still posted it even if they didn't, I don't know who she fooling:bell:.

Fooling!!!! Your capital is called "Bangkok of east Africa " plus the original article link is in thread, and it said that women went voluntarily

Do not try to deflect the subject if you concern about50,000 maid deal plz make thread about it.
listen sis, i'm concerned about these girls and its not a deflection. i know you hate Ethiopians but i think you above using another womans struggle as a weapon just cos she happens to be Ethiopian.

I usually don't interrupt your anti-Ethiopian threads but this one is too low.

Our Somali sisters are facing famine but they don't sell themselves, they work as truck drivers, street vendors, bread makers, even construction workers. Plz don't bring again honourable Somali queens in same thread with raw meat eaters in one thread.

listen sis, i'm concerned about these girls and its not a deflection. i know you hate Ethiopians but i think you above using another womans struggle as a weapon just cos she happens to be Ethiopian.

I usually don't interrupt your anti-Ethiopian threads but this one is too low.

It is not low, some self haters claim that we share same culture with them. So, I am making you favour and showing the Ethiopian culture that made it "Bangkok of east Africa " plz don't say that all these numbers are forced women. They are just cheap s.

It is not low, some self haters claim that we share same culture with them. So, I am making you favour and showing the Ethiopian culture that made it "Bangkok of east Africa " plz don't say that all these numbers are forced women. They are just cheap s.
some are s and some are forced either by necessity or by men who lie to them. i never claimed we share anything with ethiopians but surely you can find another way to prove your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending