Ethiopian TV show highlighting Bole Michael aka "Somali Sefer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an interesting video. All the somalis interview said they are there because they like to be where other somalis live.

A bunch of them said they like living there and how peaceful it is:dabcasar:@XamarCade

*there is not CC but if you want know about a specific part of the video in the let me know.

Also very interesting all the people interviewed were from different places like, Djibouti, Kenya, somaliland, Mogadishu and Jijiga but they all get along well.

Last edited:
It was an interesting video. All the somalis interview said they are there because they like to be where other somalis live.

A bunch of them said they like living there and how peaceful it is:dabcasar:@XamarCade

*there is not CC but if you want know about a specific part of the video in the let me know.

Also very interesting all the people interviewed were from different places like, Djibouti, Kenya, somaliland, Mogadishu and Jijiga but they all get along well.
She should go visit the amhaar and Oromo regions and see how peaceful it is, not the TPLF capital where ur amhaar ppl are humiliated by the TPLF :trumpsmirk:

Reminds me of Eastliegh in Nairobi but a poorer version.
How's the level of English in Ethiopia?

They make movies there now

There's no aka.

Last edited:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Tplf isn't transferring shit, even if they tried Ethiopians would overthrow them. The Oromo special interest has been diminished to nothing.
Activating TPLF divide and conquer strategy :notsureif:WHICH TRIBE IS "ETHIOPIAN"!?!?:lolbron: I heard addis ababa transfer fee is is 5 amharic mules:dead:

Activating TPLF divide and conquer strategy :notsureif:WHICH TRIBE IS "ETHIOPIAN"!?!?:lolbron: I heard addis ababa transfer fee is is 5 amharic mules:dead:
An Ethiopian is one who believes in the nation of Ethiopia without ethnic consideration. You may like the tplf but they couldn't care less about your people and would sell you out to oromos in an instant.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This video confirmed what i already knew, that ogaden girls are the most beautiful somali girls

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Somalis don't complain about the countries that host them it's very shameful.

Reminds me of Eastliegh in Nairobi but a poorer version.
How's the level of English in Ethiopia?

They make movies there now

English is not really used for communication unless it's foreigners. Most people know enough English to get by with the basic unless they are of a certain age. The younger they are the more fluent.

Status
Not open for further replies.