Ethiopian terrorism in Somalia

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
So far Ethiopian terrorists have been spotted in Sanaag, Bari all the way to Hiiraan, Shabelles,Bay, Bakool and Jubbada.

I'm starting to believe that both Alshabaab and ISIS plan to depopulate ethnic Somalis in their own lands.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Why is alshabab so hard to remove I mean is it jard to nit just kill thr top leadership
I don't know why, but as long as our borders remain open Somalia will still attract shiishiye terrorists from Ethiopia , middle east and other African countries.

Its been proven that AS uses minorities in Somalia and calls on ajnabis to attack and displace Somalis. Its worse in Southern Somalia Allah knows how many kids were born to those shiishiye. This is why we need to hand over IDs and scrutinize anyone coming from an AS area.

Al shabaab is funded by oursiders and I feel like a lot of al shabaab fighters are ajanabis who's purpose to to dismantle ethnic Somalis. That's why al shabaab us still there thriving

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
HSM is not serious imagine
Knowing where the Al shabab headquarters are (Jilib) but not airstriking or Bombing it

HSM is not serious imagine
Knowing where the Al shabab headquarters are (Jilib) but not airstriking or Bombing it
I still hate the government for not completly carpet bombing Entire jubada dhexe that place is infested like hell hole with Shabaab every person who lives there has consumed their ideology for more than decade now there is no hope for them to leave that ideology they're been terriblely brainwashed so instead of caring about those few Radicalised it will bring more damage to the rest of the entire country If I was the leader i would've ordered non-stop shelling until every single house is gone we will rebuild it from ground.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Terrorists in Somalia are Somalian-led. Somalia is failed state which creates a power vacuum for terrorists to infiltrate. Somalia has foreign terrorists from Arabs, Kenyans, Habeshas,Oromos, South Asians etc.

Somalia can’t expel foreign occupying troops nor can they fight terrorists whether domestic or foreign-origin terrorists. The Xamar govt is the most weak govt on the planet

Terrorists in Somalia are Somalian-led. Somalia is failed state which creates a power vacuum for terrorists to infiltrate. Somalia has foreign terrorists from Arabs, Kenyans, Habeshas,Oromos, South Asians etc.

Somalia can’t expel foreign occupying troops nor can they fight terrorists whether domestic or foreign-origin terrorists. The Xamar govt is the most weak govt on the planet
Repeating those words everyday will never give you recognition you will always be considered Somalia

Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

That’s all I hear every time it talks !

Here goes the Oromo again.. Yaab.

Trending

Latest posts