Ethiopian soldiers killed in the 77 war

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I don't know how I feel about this it was a war yes , but this isn't something to be proud of they were drunk.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Whoever that soldier was, he was a mujahid legend smoking our enemies:salute:
We will smoke them again if they don't stop antagonising us.

This time we will be richer than them god willing with our resources and will have better military equipment. Military equipment won't help them if they have the cowardly heart of kenyans.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
We will smoke them again if they don't stop antagonising us.

This time we will be richer than them god willing with our resources and will have better military equipment. Military equipment won't help them if they have the cowardly heart of kenyans.
We should find a way to turn al shabab against ethiopia. Maybe use them as a proxy army, Wllahi I am so evil:manny::ileycry::silanyolaugh:

Daacad90

That was a cowardly move, in Islam it clearly says never attack an enemy from the back.
We are nomads abayo, we know nothing of war conduct. Haven't you seen how somalis dismembered and mutilated the american soldiers during hawk down? Edit: its haram to do so.

Daacad90

My awowe chased those amxaaro as far as sudan and killed hundreds of them wallahi he was a true somali.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That was a cowardly move, in Islam it clearly says never attack an enemy from the back.
No. In war rules go out the window. Don't be ridiculous. You are commanded to use any advantage against the enemy in war.

Even retreat was mentioned in the quran. You can't wait for the enemy to get up, when you are in their camp and outnumbered just because they are asleep. I suppose you think the gaals would wait for you to get up. The same kuffar that bombed us because they couldn't defeat us in a fair fight when trying to colonize us.

The british are great examples of why fighting fair never works out. They used aerial strikes (the first in africa) against the lions of africa because they couldn'e beat us on the ground. Without air superiority they are finished!

:gucciwhat::bell:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My awowe chased those amxaaro as far as sudan and killed hundreds of them wallahi he was a true somali.
Don't fel bad, because the west support them till this day to genocide somalis in the galbeed, just because they are christian. I personally will never trust these kuffar. If they want peace then we give them peace, but if they slaughter us and try to arm our enemies then all peace is gone.

During the ogaden war my hooyos father took command of his unit when their commanding officer cowered in the heat of combat. He got awarded a medal only to be stripped of it because of qabyaalad related bullshit.

Daacad90

Don't fel bad, because the west support them till this day to genocide somalis in the galbeed, just because they are christian. I personally will never trust these kuffar. If they want peace then we give them peace, but if they slaughter us and try to arm our enemies then all peace is gone.
True America gave them bilateral support to amxaaros cause they knew somalis who are 3 times smaller than them in number would karbash them.

Trending