Ethiopian rock band singing a Somali song

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
The ethiopian rock band/heavy metal cover absolutely sucked the life and soul out of the somali original.

It was literally the worst thing I ever heard, 2 big somali thumbs down for 'jano band' and their satanic cover of diriyan

:mjlol:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The ethiopian rock band/heavy metal cover absolutely sucked the life and soul out of the somali original.

It was literally the worst thing I ever heard, 2 big somali thumbs down for 'jano band' and their satanic cover of diriyan

:mjlol:
Tell me about it, the beat was good but what the hell is she saying? She butchered our language lol

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Tell about it, the beat was good but what the hell is she saying? She butchered our language lol

She wasn't even trying to use Somali pronunciation, she was trying to sing it like it was Amharic, it sounded absolutely awful and I don't know who gave her the confidence to do that. Who the hell is clapping in that audience, are they deaf?

If I was there I would have probably booed or thrown a water bottle or a shoe.

giphy.gif

VixR

Veritas
I think they did a really good job with this. This was played at a wedding where I was a flower girl as a kid. Apparently it was a cover, but I never found the original. Used to think he was Somali for the longest:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
You lot are laughing and giggling now, but there are Ethiopians that are fully fluent in our language, and go to Somalia, and claim somali clans. Make no mistake about it: this is a plot to takeover all of Somaliweyn.

You lot are laughing and giggling now, but there are Ethiopians that are fully fluent in our language, and go to Somalia, and claim somali clans. Make no mistake about it: this is a plot to takeover all of Somaliweyn.
wdym 'claim' Somali clans? Never heard of this

Trending

Latest posts