Ethiopian poeple

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Do Ethiopians come to you asking if you are Ethiopian too? I always get mistaken by them , I look 100% Somali, I don't know if they are trying to be funny?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
When I see Ethiopians they look like they all suffer from anemia. Their eyes are a lot larger and their heads are triangular.

Yes this habash women one time wouldn't take that am Somali she kept insisting am oromo or habash also had few talk to me in habash and be nice to me:manny:

When I see Ethiopians they look like they all suffer from anemia. Their eyes are a lot larger and their heads are triangular.
Yes, they got huge eyes. My mother has those Ethiopian eyes and has been mistaken for Ethio many times. I remember one time my mother came from the supermarket with a white garbarsaar, an orthodox Eritrean was speaking to her in Tigrinya so my mother told her I'm Somali not Eritrean. Ethio/Eritran orthodox wear a white garbasaar when they go to church so that's how they thought my mom was one of them.

Once this older milf Ethiopian was "Habesha?" I was like no Somali. She was like "It's all the same."

I know the qabilists here would have been boiling red.​

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Once this older milf Ethiopian was "Habesha?" I was like no Somali. She was like "It's all the same."

I know the qabilists here would have been boiling red.​
All the same kulaha. I would have punched that raw meating in the throat.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Ethiopian is a nationality and not an ethnic group, do you guys mean habasha? because there are many groups that look exactly like Somalis in Ethiopia. My neighbor who looks, dresses and sounds like 100% geeljire, is Oromo. I was shocked but pleasantly surprised, whenever we chat, I actually pick up few somali words from him :)

Ethiopian is a nationality and not an ethnic group, do you guys mean habasha? because there are many groups that look exactly like Somalis in Ethiopia. My neighbor who looks, dresses and sounds like 100% geeljire, is Oromo. I was shocked but pleasantly surprised, whenever we chat, I actually pick up few somali words from him :)
The sweet Jiron is cheating on his Xalimo with a oromo :salute:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The sweet Jiron is cheating on his Xalimo with a oromo :salute:

I don't believe in cheating sxb, there's no logical reason for such act. If one is unhappy about their relationship after many attempts to fix it, I believe it's best to walk away and start over :)