Ethiopian maid RUNS away from her ARAB employer as he chases her with his car

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Didn't you go to UAE for holidays? You were even showing off by having your pic in front of the Zayed Mosque. Walking contradiction baa tahay :camby:
:comeon:
So what? I travel and will go see every country IA it doesn’t mean I support what they stand for, waxaan xoolo miiya :drakewtf:

You mean during HSM's time? I heard that was cancelled.
that was in 2016 and he did ship them to the middle east.
ogbMB3aQ.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
That man is living the dream.
:banderas:
Once Somalia becomes developed, I will take my Ethiopian slaves for a run each morning like this guy is doing to keep them fit.
:mjhaps:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
A lawyer from the UAE has responded to this abuse:

upload_2019-5-4_18-53-30.png

I've searched to the best of my ability but I haven't seen any investigations being taken into the issue. None of their identites are known either.

Last edited:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
A lawyer from the UAE has responded to this abuse:

View attachment 71843

I've searched to the best of my ability but I haven't seen any investigations being taken into the issue. None of their identites are known either.
I'm disappointed in you for liking MSGA's comment. Can you please tell me why you agree with his statement.

That man is living the dream.
:banderas:
Once Somalia becomes developed, I will take my Ethiopian slaves for a run each morning like this guy is doing to keep them fit.
:mjhaps:
This sort of thing isn't a joke man. Have some compassion...

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I'm disappointed in you for liking MSGA's comment. Can you please tell me why you agree with his statement.

This sort of thing isn't a joke man. Have some compassion...

It was probably not the best decision in hindsight but in my defense we don't know the circumstances behind this video. If she signed a contract then she ought to have stayed, but looking back and reviewing the video, you can clearly tell from her desperate run (and let's face it, you must be really desperate if you actually choose to run through one of the hottest countries on Earth barefoot) that she must have faced significant abuse from her employer.

Honestly, I really don't like viral videos because they almost always never give the whole picture of a situation and provide only a glimpse of the reality actually taking place. I've searched the internet bare and have yet to come across a single news article discussing the topic--which is peculiar to say the least as you would assume some news would be reported for such an event like this.

Aaegal

It was probably not the best decision in hindsight but in my defense we don't know the circumstances behind this video. If she signed a contract then she ought to have stayed, but looking back and reviewing the video, you can clearly tell from her desperate run (and let's face it, you must be really desperate if you actually choose to run through one of the hottest countries on Earth barefoot) that she must have faced significant abuse from her employer.

Honestly, I really don't like viral videos because they almost always never give the whole picture of a situation and provide only a glimpse of the reality actually taking place. I've searched the internet bare and have yet to come across a single news article discussing the topic--which is peculiar to say the least as you would assume some news would be reported for such an event like this.

Yes we don't know the full story but I can imagine it's similar to the thousands of women in her position. This isn't a new phenomenon dude.

These so called 'contracts' are null and void the moment these women are verbally, physically, mentally abused. Take a look at the following videos.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Yes we don't know the full story but I can imagine it's similar to the thousands of women in her position. This isn't a new phenomenon dude.

These so called 'contracts' are null and void the moment these women are verbally, physically, mentally abused. Take a look at the following videos.

Well, saaxiib, I don't know what exactly we can do for that poor woman. The Emirati lawyer commenting below the Twitter video (the original is on WhatsApp, but the inital owner of it is unknown) is the only "official" action being conducted with this human rights violation. Amnesty International was tagged below the video, too. Anger means nothing if it's not resulting in actions being pursued.

Aaegal

Well, saaxiib, I don't know what exactly we can do for that woman. The Emirati lawyer commenting below the Twitter video (the original is on WhatsApp, but the inital owner of it is unknown) is the only "official" action being conducted with this human rights abuse. Amnesty International was tagged below the video, too. Anger means nothing if it's not resulting in actions being pursued.

Laughing as some in this thread are doing and agreeing with someone mocking her and downplaying the situation would be a start. I know you've got a good heart but I was just taken aback that you liked that comment.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Nuke that whole peninsula with the exception of Mecca and Medina.

Also add on whoever thinks we share genes or anything with those subhumans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts