Ethiopian Johnny al-Yahuudi

Johnny The Ethiopian Al-Yahuudi says his father was Ethiopian then claims Darood, Dhulbahante saying he stayed in Garowe. Looking at his response, the guy was humbled by Somalis, put in his place by telling him he was what his father was. His cope was that he followed the Western system. :damn:Of course, he does. But the Western system is not what gives you the Somali identity - it has no definitional power. The copious language is fascinating. His kibir was gone and you see the insecurities pop up with defensive language.

By the way, the notion that Ethiopians are the original Jews is a typical trope amongst Ethiopians. It tells he was brought up in an Ethiopian-minded way.

The masked guy is supposedly Somali, and he told him, "You are what your father is. That's it." :dead:

Here is the clip:

3:26-5:40

Don't watch the rest. I don't watch this garbage and would not recommend people to waste their time on the degeneracy. I feel responsible for saying this since I am the one dropping the link.

He said he would keep the name because it feeds into his algorithm and likens his notoriety to Modeen, the funny Shia guy.

I don't watch any of the influencer nonsense because it is corny, but this podcast interview had me rolling:

It seems like Johnny was beaten by some African in Israel:

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Johnny The Ethiopian Al-Yahuudi says his father was Ethiopian then claims Darood, Dhulbahante saying he stayed in Garowe. Looking at his response, the guy was humbled by Somalis, put in his place by telling him he was what his father was. His cope was that he followed the Western system. :damn:Of course, he does. But the Western system is not what gives you the Somali identity - it has no definitional power. The copious language is fascinating. His kibir was gone and you see the insecurities pop up with defensive language.

By the way, the notion that Ethiopians are the original Jews is a typical trope amongst Ethiopians. It tells he was brought up in an Ethiopian-minded way.

The masked guy is supposedly Somali, and he told him, "You are what your father is. That's it." :dead:

Here is the clip:

Don't watch the rest. I don't watch this garbage and would not recommend people to waste their time on the degeneracy. I feel responsible for saying this since I am the one dropping the link.

He said he would keep the name because it feeds into his algorithm and likens his notoriety to Modeen, the funny Shia guy.

I don't watch any of the influencer nonsense because it is corny, but this podcast interview had me rolling:

Ajnabi kids from Somali hoyoo giving us bad name walhy. His mom encouraged him to claim us. Xalimo fault.

IMG_1258.png

Here is the clip:

Mashallah that Eritrean brother wiped Johnny The Ethiopian Al-Yahuudi like a slave. That wipe cracked 😂😂😂

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Here is the clip:

It is hard to watch