Ethiopian government video promoting Somali city/cities (Awbarre) as part of Ethiopian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amharic language, Ethiopian documentary featuring sites of Ethiopian heritage!

Aw Barre, also spelt Au Bare (Amharic: ተፈሪ በር) officially known as Teferi Ber.

@Jennifer
Do you think this will foster good ties dear?

@Bohol
What do you think Ethiopia is upto?

Amharic language, Ethiopian documentary featuring sites of Ethiopian heritage!

Aw Barre, also spelt Au Bare (Amharic: ተፈሪ በር) officially known as Teferi Ber.

@Jennifer
Do you think this will foster good ties dear?

@Bohol
What do you think Ethiopia is upto?

We need to send young students to Pakistan to study Physics. They'll spend a couple years shadowing the guru's behind Pakistan's nuclear weapons program after graduating. We'll bring them back and fund our nuclear program. We'll send the honourable Mahdi Guled to North Korea in a secret meeting with the Mudane Kim Jung Un. We'll collaborate with NK in exchange for crops/livestock to feed their starving population. Once we have prototypes ready,we'll perform tests on the outskirts of Addis Ababa.

Once our shit is operational, all we need is a few ballistic war heads(which we'll borrow from Iran) to nuke Addis Ababa in its entirety. We'll launch the missiles from a cruise ship and watch the beautiful fireworks blaze the Aids ridden city. Our troops will invade and capture the Ogaden without firing a single bullet.

I envisioned all of this in a dream. They say some of your dreams come into fruition in real life, I hope this is the case with this one.

DRACO

VIP
We need to send young students to Pakistan to study Physics. They'll spend a couple years shadowing the guru's behind Pakistan's nuclear weapons program after graduating. We'll bring them back and fund our nuclear program. We'll send the honourable Mahdi Guled to North Korea in a secret meeting with the Mudane Kim Jung Un. We'll collaborate with NK in exchange for crops/livestock to feed their starving population. Once we have prototypes ready,we'll perform tests on the outskirts of Addis Ababa.

Once our shit is operational, all we need is a few ballistic war heads(which we'll borrow from Iran) to nuke Addis Ababa in its entirety. We'll launch the missiles from a cruise ship and watch the beautiful fireworks blaze the Aids ridden city. Our troops will invade and capture the Ogaden without firing a single bullet.

I envisioned all of this in a dream. They say some of your dreams come into fruition in real life, I hope this is the case with this one.
I wouldnt trust a with a AK and your talking about giving them weapons of mass destruction.

Bloody Xabashi savages appropriating everything Somali and yet you still have xoolo calling them brothers.

All habashi bootyclappers a new dawn has come, we will flush you out from Ras Kamboni to Ras Caseyr

@Wei I support your message :qri8gs7:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Good let them take it, who cares somalia is dead anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts